The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I see...
I have a bunch of pikes, 4 I think...
Trade?
... but all of my shield have cards on them ...
Ack...
What Shields do you have?
crainial , brutal , and the one for the insects

YES NAKAKUHA AKO NG ROMANTIC FLOWER!
lol got an emperium on the same day ... now I think I could help the new pipol more now XD
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 8 2007, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 8 2007, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I could lend you my other account boss Fox well that is if your actually planing on playing Ro...

anyway i have a male account that I just revived and its of some use I am willing to LEND it to someone if they need it. [/quote:1ae2131212]
Thanks for the offer dude but i gotta say that i'll hafta decline. That's coz i found out my old account still works!! Big grin

A few items to borrow would be nice though. Got anything that a novice'll find useful?

I was able to make a novice just last night. The name is Accendare (As-sen-dar-eh). Still haven't gone through the novice gounds just yet. Maybe tomorrow na lang.

What're the names of your (you, Serene and the other guys who'll be playing) in-game Raven Rep characters BTW?
Mine's Jaeshi...
I suggest that you try to browse the preceeding pages, nandun yung names ng chracters namin...

Anyways...
Just in case hindi ako makasipot bukas, si Clonezero na bahala sa invitation...

I'll make sure that I'll be online by 8pm or 9pm, depening on how many people will be here...
Goddamnit, nalimutan ko kunin yung Noghaltz sa kaklase ko kanina.

Shock
crap sa friday pa ako uli nakaka OL

oh yeah I forgot to post ... RAVEN REPUBLIC AT THE GUILD WARS I

[Image: screenChaos000.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos003.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos004.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos006.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos010.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos013.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos015.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos016.jpg]
part two

[Image: screenChaos021.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos022.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos027.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos030.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos031.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos032.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos033.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos034.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos036.jpg]

[Image: screenChaos037.jpg]

And yes my character experienced every attack available to RO ...
Cool Man!
I-Promote mo pa tayo men, habang hindi pa kami ready nina Fox and Goat.

Anyways...
What Happened when clonezero was offline...
Last Saturday at around 7:30pm, Fox was online...
I was too by 8:45...

I tanked his Gunslinger to be, had a little chat until it was time for him to go...

To Fox:
I forgot to tell why I was late...
Maraming tao dun sa shop eh...
Sorry ulit for waiting too long.

One reason why I started playing RO is because of its similarities to DiabloII, and because there, you could customize your characters...
Added, that back then, my PSX already retired...

I stopped because I was hacked twice...
I came back because such a game is much more fun if you play it with your friends...

Just like Armored Core...

My Crusader's Build:
BLv. 99/ JLv. 50/ with Equips
Final Stats:
Str - 60 + 10
Agi - 34 + 10
Vit - 83 + 2
Int - 60 + 3
Dex - 48 +7
Luk - 01 +5

Balancers:
Clip/Belt of Mustle
Celebrant's Mitten
Haedonggum

The rest would be standard swordsman equips...
That 's okay dude, i wasn't waiting very long. Its been awhile since i visited Prontera so i was able to observe just how far things have gone since i last logged in.

Again, my thanks for the tanking you did for me. Whoever knew Horns were that good to level on? Hehehe, first time i've ever seen a novice reach level20. Tongue

So when will we all be able to get together online again? I hope Clonezero and Goatling make it next time.
My next sure OL is ... now for a few minutes and on friday around 7:00 am till 12:00 nn

anyway the promoting bit would have been a lot better if I was the one beating the crap on most of the pics and not the other way around ... I at least am better at mobs in the orc dungeon than the lvl 99 assasin cross...
Blah!I hate this game,I lost my buddy after this game was released,ever since that,I hated these stupid cute korean MMORPG deformed bastards Chair
<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL</span>

Anyway, ampuchit yung kaklase ko di dinala kanina.

<span style="font-size:0.3em">Ampuchit? Oh no I'm starting to sound like Serene nooooo!!</span>
Ehehe...
Sounds like ze Goat still doesn't have an installer...
Bili ka na lang ng sa Hugel...
2 days na lang eh...
Para wala nang patch-patch.

Don't worry, puchit is good...
Based on what I observed, Puchit is usually taken in by kids around 16-17...
Shintetsu and Hellhound are no exception...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20