The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
No, what I meant was...

"Can you just compress the installer and give to me via USB?"
Oh... Sorry about that...
Anyways...
Everyone who want to come and meet online, specially Fox...
Let's have a meeting at 8:00pm tommorrow, Saturday, March3...
Ok?

EDIT1:
<a href='http://ro.doddlercon.com/guides/Hugel.html' target='_blank'>Things about Hugel</a>

EDIT2:
Ok...Just found out the few changes they made with Endure...
I hate bots it's kinda hard to tell a bot from a real player unless you have a homunculus(which is registered as a normal enemy)which they will follow until you leave XD

I don't use bots because:

1.they're illegal made officially legal
2.there's no point in playing if you're not playing it yourself(like someone doing
YOUR homework only more fun)
3.They don't talk
4. you can't get updated with the merchie/blackie/whitie prontera prices

Wierd thing:
1. since they don't talk; I don't need to talk, but real players think I'm a bot too XD
(WHICH I'M NOT)But since I'm using common bot guinea pigs...I don't blame em...that still does'nt give them the right to insult and kill steal my characters No no

2.most of my characters have brown hair and have extreme role-played personalities(Paranoid,Optimist,Greedy,Bad-Tempered)

3.I collect too many hats(money) and pets(wating for the 'pets can fight' patch thing)

4.My brother got his long awaited homunculus last year...it looks like a leche flan that got eaten by 'the blob'

5.I turned most of my characters(actually all)into anime fanart characters

6.I'm apparently spamming
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+Mar 3 2007, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ Mar 3 2007, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
1. since they don't talk; I don't need to talk, but real players think I'm a bot too XD
(WHICH I'M NOT)But since I'm using common bot guinea pigs...I don't blame em...that still does'nt give them the right to insult and kill steal my characters No no
[/quote:5de0a106eb]
Happened to me just yesterday...
Ehehe...

The monk won't talk to me unless I talked to him...
I got free buffs afterwards...

I have the same reason for not using bots...

Edit:
Another reason for me being thought of being a bot is the fact that I don't use skills...
Haha. Every time I farm or levelup, everyone considers me a bot.
Probably because I'm too silent and probably because I act like a robot.
They also consider me a bot because I only get my ass working at the orc dungeon.
And lastly, everyone tries to PM me, but I got everyone blocked because I don't want annoyances.
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 2 2007, 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 2 2007, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh... Sorry about that...
Anyways...
Everyone who want to come and meet online, specially Fox...
Let's have a meeting at 8:00pm tommorrow, Saturday, March3...
Ok?

EDIT1:
<a href='http://ro.doddlercon.com/guides/Hugel.html' target='_blank'>Things about Hugel</a>

EDIT2:
Ok...Just found out the few changes they made with Endure...
Log-in ka mamayang 8...
Isasali kita.

Oh yeah...
We can use it nga pala to talk about that little project we have in the sketchbook...
8 pm? di ako cgurado (baka masama ako sa meet ...)pero the name to find is ReinWeissRitter including caps

pede akong mag log on ngayon pero mabilis lang.
Sige, next time na lang...
Paubos na rin pala yung load ko...

How about Tuesday morning? Say... 8?
waaah sorry my only available times are mondays , frinday mornings and saturday afternoons
I see...
Next Saturday then.
What time?
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 3 2007, 09:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 3 2007, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I see...
Next Saturday then.
What time? [/quote:2808d35196]
either 8:30 am till 10:00 am or 1:30pm onwards
Afternoon then...
laters...
Time na ako eh...
I have 3 Hunters 3 Knights 1 Blacksmith 1 Assassin, highest is 92 Vit Knight check my pic in friendster accretia01@yahoo.com. It was 80+ something then but it reached 92 then i quitted.
Hey. So what're gonna do now clonezero? How am I supposed to give you my hard drive? Nosebleed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20