The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hummonculus are more useful than normal pets and are only available to an alchemist/creator (heck I saw one duking it out with a MVP)
Pets are Cute.. Nameable, get hungry, and don't suicide xD

Homonuclei.. are weapons. xD
cute weapons ... well some of them
LOL I get it, but only alchemists can use 'em right?
Oh yeah while playing a while ago so whats the say of the people here on botters?? I have no problem myself but I never use it Happy
I haven't played RO in like half a year XD I wonder what's new aside from the new classes, mylevel up, homunculi(plural), me not moving from level 80+ Blink
it's so lonely here coz no one that I know (which are my classmates)don't play RO
(emo)
played it for a while ... there are know a damn lot of side quest you could find here and there each town as 5+new ones each I think not to mention those found on places outside the towns
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 2 2007, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 2 2007, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh yeah while playing a while ago so whats the say of the people here on botters?? I have no problem myself but I never use it Happy [/quote:af9c2e3d76]
I never used any bots. I didn't even give my password to anyone. I lvlup'd my character myself 'til 83 or probably 86 in the orc dungeon(lvl1) lol masipag ako.

There's a feedback though. I stopped playing just before the jobs were released because I forgot my password, goddamn pinoy mail. It was expired when I forgot my password, so I never got my account back. My classmates would probably remember the password, but the problem is I am the only one who knows the password until that day. LOL
here's what you do remake your email account EXACTLY like it was then register at my.levelupgames.ph then get a ticket with the comment that you forgot your password then if your accounts registered email and your "new" email match the email would be sent to that email hence you've got your password or I send you the link to the old forgot password section which is a last resort because its illegal
Huh... wait, PLEASE EXPLAIN CLEARLY.
no time I have to go soon oh yeah please reply to the feb meet thread ASAP you have 4 mins
Roger. Bye bye.

Now why do I get the feeling that we're actually replying too fast? Big grin
NOT FAST ENOUGH!!!
Yeah, not fast enough lol. 10min after reply olololol LOL LOL

Now that I think of it..

... nevermind.

But seriously, when should I give the hard drive to you? Or can you just compress the file then give it to me via USB? Big grin
There's a possibility that the file you compressed may not work, specially if it's a game software that requires installations...

Might as well wait for Horsie until he buys a new installer...

BTW, I just set emblem and it looks sweet...
I'll post a snapshot later on...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20