The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 26, 2007 12:19 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 26, 2007 12:19 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm pretty sure levelupgames would have complications combining servers.

I have a Knight from Loki and with the same name the Novice I have in Iris and Chaos. [/quote:b5ba83e82b]
Actually, madali lang yun...
If they have records for the last time the player logged in that server, they may keep the stronger characters and delete the weaker ones...

If you tried having an offliner version of RO, you try it for yourself if you still have the disk...
Apologies to my guildmates since i haven't been able to level-up lately. Might be quite a while before i can play again.

Question: what's the newest version of the offline series?
Heheheh, wala rin naman gumagamit ng characters sa atin sa Chaos eh.

Anyway, since levelupgames plans on merging the servers, like Loki-Chaos... maybe I can contribute to the RR guild after that appens.

Oh, and by the way, we should wear army caps and gas masks. It should be our uniform j/k.

ROFL.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+April 27, 2007 08:43 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ April 27, 2007 08:43 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Apologies to my guildmates since i haven't been able to level-up lately. Might be quite a while before i can play again.

Question: what's the newest version of the offline series? [/quote:448451bdc9]
I don't know either...
I haven't found an updated shop yet... Damn...
But, I look and buy one once the Death Knight Job is out...
Goddamn filipino hackers. Muntik na ko mahack sa RO. Nagkunwaring kaklase ko, yun pala hinde. Buti 'di ko binigay sa kanya yung pass ko, well buti di ko bnibigay password ko kahit kanino.

ROFL. Kinabahan ako dun nung tinext ako ng kaklase ko na di pala siya yun.

BTW, when's the server merge gonna start?
Any info on which servers will be merged? I remember having a lot of stuff in Odin that could be quite useful.
Next Episode probably...
Episode 11...

I think they're going to use the excess character slots for the merged characters...

Duh...
9 character slots yun eh.
the only one I know is loki and chaos would be merged

fenris would be merged with sarah i think ... crap my wiz is in fenrir T_T
Ahh! Due to reason about going out of town. I have no other choice but to play RO again, damn that.

Oh yeah, from Kasamaan to Schattenpanzer I changed my name at Loki-Chaos.
Just wondering...

Is everyone here on the Chaos server?

If so, I'll try to look for you guys.

Dorikaze should be online at the moment to tank me.

Lvl 93 Knight...

At least he's generous...
Whee!!!

I'm now a Lvl 12 Ninja!

So, what are your names in RO and your locations?
Ahaha~! Ayus...
Chaos din.

Anyways...
Right now we're pretty down sa PRO.
My swordie's name is Jaeshi BTW...
Thanks!

I'll try to find you guys then.

I was supposed to do that yesterday, but the Baldur server was down...

Meh.

EDIT: Thanks to Dorikaze's brother for tanking for me yesterday.

Dang... Lvl 99 Super Novice... Shock
when are you OL maybe I can invite you to the guild if you want ... or by doing that some other guy may be able to invite you ...
I can only go OL on RO once a week, either Friday or Saturday.

If I do, I'll probably be with Dr_Sundot, who was kind enough to tank me along with his brother.

That is, if I can go OL this Friday...

EDIT: Yes! I can go OL right now!

You guys can look for me now. Might take a while though...

I'm in Alberta if you guys try to look for me. I look like Tom from Tom and Jerry, since the guy who tanked me gave me a puppy headband...

Looks like a cat to me...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20