The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
i lost my last AC buddy to this game.

i hated them cute-ass korean mmorpg's ever since.
Unfortunately for RO, They lost us to AC...
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Mar 1 2007, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Mar 1 2007, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i lost my last AC buddy to this game.

i hated them cute-ass korean mmorpg's ever since.[/quote:17e238c61f]
Bleh. These games can't persuade me to play them forever. Tongue
I'm originally a console-gamer, so I don't really spend my time in PC games.

@Serene:
Huh? Wala download dun. You'll have to get the newest RO CD in order to patch up the remaining files. I have my own CD, but it's teh JUNO version lol so old. XD The problem is I can't patch up 'cause the patch client wants the newest CD.
I see...
May Shop ba kayo?
I forgot what to type...
'La akong comp shop lol. Meron sa labas ng bahay ko, pero wala ako balak maglaro sa labas eh.
Try mo kaya hiramin yung disk nila?
'Di ko pwede hiramin lol di pa ko kilala dun. LOL

Hindi ako lumalabas ng bahay, kaya di rin ako naglalaro sa shop nila. LOL
Ah... I see...
Ano nga pala ulit yung ita-type para makagawa ng guild?
/Guild <insert guild name here>

... probably. Not sure, can't remember it though.
Ready na yung guild...
Ise-set ko na lang yung emblem...
OK. It'll be a month before I could play though. I'll have to get teh CD from Mini-Stop. Good thing there's one outside.
<a href='http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7527/gunzt0.jpg' target='_blank'>Gunslinger Sprites</a>

You haven't seen it with gatling guns yet...
Hehehe...

What time nga pala this weekend and what day? Fox?
Dammit, I'm trying to find a PRO Nohaltz torrent, somehow there's no luck lol.
So goatling there's no chance you take your hard drive to the shop and have them copy RO to your hard drive .... so why not dowload from the level up games website???

anyway my game times are friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and saturday 3:00 - 6:00 pm (tentative)

Im playing right know pm either Serra May, cte_clone, or ReinWeissRitter (my gunslinger in training)
You CANNOT play the game without installing the Noghaltz CD first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20