The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So why not try getting a copy from the shop like I suggested ... you just got to be friendly to them ... you can be friendly right ~_~ lol joke
LOL I might just buy one from ministop. With a bit of luck, there's one near our house. Probably just about 4-5 blocks away.
you know you could get it free if you know where to look (but I don't know that myself so don't ask me)
Yeah, but the problem is I don't know where to look one for free, heh. The comp shop owner just outside of my house doesn't know who the heck I am , since I only get out of my house... about once every 3-4 months. After playing at school I just go home and play my PS2.
If you like and if you trust me you could lend me your hard drive and I'll get a shop owner I know to install RO on it ... that is if you like...

anyway gunslinger job change quest requirments

1-3 zargon
3 green herb
1 trunk
3 rainbow shells
10 shells
3 fluff

and 1 milk (its not on the quest requirments but the old guy'll ask you for one after you give the other reqs.)
Sure, I wouldn't mind. I trust you.

Somehow, I'm just wondering... how big is the RO patch client..? My USB can only hold up to 512MB.
... that's not it ... RO is gig sized so what you should actually lend me is your HARD DRIVE ...
^Maliit lang.. Patch client lang naman eh.

I'll make a new account.. Starting now. The question is, pwede ba ninja sa guild? Reconnaisance, i say. If not, i'll stick with the slinger.. OR, I could be the priest.

Banal na Aso Fear
pede cguro ninja ... light AC blade type diba ... oh parang ganun ...
Bleh. I already have the patch client via JUNO CD, but the problem is I need to get the Noghaltz files to patch up the client, since it fails to patch with the JUNO version.

Wait, di ako marunong mag tanggal ng hard drive lol.
Sakto, ganung ang (supposed to be) playng style ko.

@Sir Goatling: Pa-Installan mo na lang HD mo.. Make sure to have it virus-free before and after the installation ^^
@OP OMG the posting speed is strangely fast don't you guys have anything else to do but post ???

so goat pag pinaheram mo sakin hard drive mo mapapainstallan ko ng up to date na RO sa shop ng kilala ko.
OK, I'll have to learn how to remove it first though.

... and if you're wondering about teh post thing...

LOL 'cause we're active.
yeah but look at the response time lol anyway never mind

oh yeah I forgot : B> carrot juice (my pet lunatic is hungry T_T)
Wait, can you tell me what's the difference between a Homongulus and a pet? I'm utterly confused.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20