The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hindi ako makalaro, offline yung binibilhan ko ng E-LOAD na PRO topup sa I.T. log.

I.T. log = just a computer shop
Anyone got plans to go online soon?
Until now, I don't still have any E-load cards or top-up cards for Levelup.

Though I'll be planning to play online again once I get myself a gametime for my account.
Wala din load yung akin eh...
And darn, my mom's boss wasn't able to hand my mom her salary because her boss was at her child's graduation...

It's ok though, because we can still manage to survive...
Living without the supposed breadwinner is hard...

Fox, Palevel ka naman Happy
Same story, no top-up cards located. Plus di rin ako makahanap ng paglaruan eh. Happy
LOL, Parehas nga.

Though PRO's the only way for us to talk to clonezero, since I dunno what the bleeding hell's going on with his own world.
my world is currently revovling around super robot wars OG2 and J, ZOE Fist of Mars,FFVI advance, my fanfic, HERO TV and sleep ... no internet most of the time so I can't say much on that area T_T ....

lol If some likes to I can lend them my ragnarok account (both male and female accounts) I have no funding to play them at the moment...
Yeah, nakakatamad rin e.

Pero nabawi ko na mga gamit ko sa kaklase ko sa Loki, so I'll be playing there for a while.
I'm playing on a private server...
ragna are gonna merge their servers I think it already happened

and I think loki would be merged with chaos (it sucked when they said fenrir was NOT gonna be merged to chaos ... I have a wizard on that server ~_~)

@Serene
what private server??? I have accounts on XileRO, Aero, and DarkRO
The best build evaar!!1~11!

[Image: HYBRIDKNIGHT.jpg]

ROFL, walang silbi Hybrid yung stats, ROFL.
uber hybrid ... I thing it works but if thats already 99 well then thats a whole new ball game
Nah, this one's just LVL78.

So making its AGI into 99 or close would work well. The hybridness of the knight was done on purpose. It's a weak-ass knight, I could only level it up at the zenorcs.

Tongue

LOL.
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+April 25, 2007 02:39 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ April 25, 2007 02:39 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ragna are gonna merge their servers I think it already happened

and I think loki would be merged with chaos (it sucked when they said fenrir was NOT gonna be merged to chaos ... I have a wizard on that server ~_~)

@Serene
what private server??? I have accounts on XileRO, Aero, and DarkRO [/quote:7d547642d2]
Dark and Lykos...
PRO's servers may be merged next episode...

To Goat:
Ahaha! Gasmaks!
If you think that's a worthless hybrid, you haven't seen my crusader's yet...

I'm pretty sure levelupgames would have complications combining servers.

I have a Knight from Loki and with the same name the Novice I have in Iris and Chaos.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20