The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: cabs in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Ravens of the republic.

I ask you to raise your glasses for cabs AKA jay. For he will be leaving us in a weeks time to chase the japanese dream. i.e. he will be working in Japan for good.

here's to a good friend and raven.

for those new to the forums...

Cabs is one of the "ancients" in the forums.
Actively participating in 4player vs with lord leper, long before the republic was born.
He was present in the riverbanks/greenwich event along with Nix, Mix, and lord leper which was one of the factors for the birth of these forums
He is responsible for most, (if not all) of the the banners shown on the republic.
His friendship with DT made PACTI possible
He is currently the 4th ranker of the republic

So once again raise your glasses to a good raven, friend, and an all around nice guy...

people of the republic, I give you cabs
Worship

PS please check the trading post forum
cabs is desperate to sell some of his stuff for pocket money

kaw na bahala sa amin ha? LOL
I salute you, Mr. Cabuloy! Salute

Good luck with work and life in Japan!

(Now that I think about it, if you manage to get a PS3 and AC4, you'll be our foremost source on it. LOL)
*sniff*

Fairwell good sir! I hope you'll still keep in touch through this forum.
farewell to a raven and a friend we all gonna mis you
Goodluck on your endeavors. Even if RR is scattered all around the world, we're still united as pinoys. Kababayan ka namin haha! Hope you still get in touch in RR even if you're away, but I heard Japan is a very busy country so you probably won't have much time.

If you have enough time, please do visit the RR.
I don't know who you are or where you come from,but you're a Raven of the republic, that makes you special,see ya' bro Bye
At least he's now closer to the source of all things armored core than the rest of us. At mataas din pala sahod sa japan. tsk tsk tsk...
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> At mataas din pala sahod sa japan. tsk tsk tsk... [/quote:837115fdcb]
<a href='http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6663/reonkadenahm0.jpg' target='_blank'>And just check out the welcoming committee.</a>

Reon Kadena says hello! Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Feb 23 2007, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Feb 23 2007, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> At mataas din pala sahod sa japan. tsk tsk tsk... [/quote:073bf6c3b7]
<a href='http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6663/reonkadenahm0.jpg' target='_blank'>And just check out the welcoming committee.</a>

Reon Kadena says hello! Big grin [/quote:073bf6c3b7]
OMG!!!! Fear I clicked that page while my mom was watching!!!!!
oh man, cabs is gonna have a blast with instant japanese pr0n access!

DAMN YOU JAPANNNNN!!!!

oh btw, show 'em what pinoy ravens can do. Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerkfreak+Feb 23 2007, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerkfreak @ Feb 23 2007, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> oh man, cabs is gonna have a blast with instant japanese pr0n access!

DAMN YOU JAPANNNNN!!!![/quote:c73de87ac2]
Instant, LOL

BTW bye bye for now cabs, the Goatling hopes that you visit the RR after some time. At least you'll have benefits in Japan like high profit and... uh unlimited access. Pagkaalam ko manyakis ang mga hapon whether male or female, kaya my friend...

self-control is needed. Tongue

Be careful, she-males and he-femes are... well they're a big threat. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Feb 23 2007, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Feb 23 2007, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Feb 23 2007, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Feb 23 2007, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 23 2007, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> At mataas din pala sahod sa japan. tsk tsk tsk... [/quote:7501a23e05]

Reon Kadena says hello! Big grin [/quote:7501a23e05]
OMG!!!! Fear I clicked that page while my mom was watching!!!!! [/quote:7501a23e05]
Whoops! I apoligize Mrs. ravenflau! I should put warnings in the future. Argh

But yeah cabs, I can just imagine the blast you're going to have. *grin*
It looks like Grimlok is jealous of cabs since he's gonna have all the entertainment when he goes to Japan, amusing... unlimited access to uh... entertainment.
I never got know Cabs that well, but with what few words i managed to have with him last PACT1, i would have been honored to have been counted among his friends.

Good luck and farewell, dude. Bye

I don't have much to say but this...

We'll be seeing agin sometime...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19