The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: cabs in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+March 29, 2007 11:06 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs @ March 29, 2007 11:06 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
@Grimlok
Want to try?
At least level4 nihongo proficiency is required aside from
programming and analysis skills.
Initial interview is in japanese.
Embedded programming skills are an advantage.
(ex. C,unixC,C++)
[/quote:8f5f54dcaf]
Cool~

The heat's skull scorching here man...
for bald people that is...

Anyways...
At least you sound like you're slowly getting stable and used to there...
Im sure the accomodation is even more expensive in japan, like in most developed countries.
@goatling

<!--QuoteBegin-goatling+March 29, 2007 11:40 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goatling @ March 29, 2007 11:40 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Is the salary high enough to sustain your expenses in Japan? Like for a massage it costs around P6000 and a haircut probably costs P1500.

Ouch. Shock [/quote:30a20784b2]

Yup, very much. I wouldn't be here if that isn't the case.
I have just received my salary, I can now buy a ps3 or two if i wanted
to without tightening my pants for this coming month. (but i won't, still
have other priorities)

About the massage, i think it has some *ahem* special service to go with it. Shifty

<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+March 29, 2007 03:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ March 29, 2007 03:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->&nbsp; Im sure the accomodation is even more expensive in japan, like in most developed countries.[/quote:30a20784b2]

Yup, you're right but their services are top notch Salute making them almost worth
every penny.
do you receive your salary weekly or monthly? and how much are you getting?
we receive our salaries here monthly.

hmm....
XXX,000 Yen/month Chair
6 figures... nice.

That's what I hope to be making one day. Hah!

<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yup, you're right but their services are top notch making them almost worth
every penny.[/quote:4324330ae0]

You've... *ahem* tried their services?

<_<

>_>

V_V
nice one grim... hahahaha

Those were answers on two different questions.
I was talking about services in general.

hmm...but if you think about it, "that" is also classified
as a service... Chair

Have i tried "those" services?Ermm Shifty Nosebleed Blink Whistle -_- Nope Angel
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+March 30, 2007 02:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs @ March 30, 2007 02:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> we receive our salaries here monthly.

hmm....
XXX,000 Yen/month Chair [/quote:875f4dd298]
Lets say you get Y250,000 which is currently equivalent to 102,093.8531 pesos.

Thats still a lot of money to spend on massages....
Hey cabs, have you already seen HARD GAY in Japan?
Huh what's that??? Huh
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Huh what's that??? Huh[/quote:642f7472e0]
He meant <a href='http://www.jaikoo.com/files/screenshot.png' target='_blank'>this guy</a>, the one doing all the massaging.

*Caution* XD
In may,maybe I'll be at japan just for vacation,Naomi asked me to come along.But it's not that we're in a relation or something. I already have a fiancee Angel Just a friendly favor. So,see ya there cabs Big grin
... and don't worry about HARD GAY, cabs. He's the PRIDE OF JAPAN! LOL

Well he helps those who are in need, like attracting customers to a ramen shop that's not doing good on business. Somehow, he acts like an ass though. Like teaching the kids about *cough*s*cough*e*cough*x*cough*.

Bleh. He's not really a gay though, just an asshole who makes people relieve from stress.

I wonder what'll HARD GAY do when he meets ravenflau09, since he's very fond of foreigners. Shifty
Any 1 of u guys know how mch will I cash out if(theoretically) I give japan a visit? I think spending a well earned vacation someday(besides, cnt let cabs hog all the fun, hehe)
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 30, 2007 04:15 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 30, 2007 04:15 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He meant this guy, the one doing all the massaging.

*Caution* XD[/quote:4a3cb22693]
LOL Grimlok, that is possibly the best pose ever LOL!

Hey DT, better watch out for Hard Gay. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19