The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: cabs in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Waha...in AC4,I just made the RR series and the OE series LOL
I'm the only one probably who understands cab's..

MG= Master Grade Kits
PG= Parfecto Grade Kitsu

@cabs: Dude how you doin there, cmon show us some pics to oogle at(Tech gagets, Model kits & Kawai Shojou!! Drool )

I've been thinkin a lot, I might buy a XB360(a bit of topic) at my bday I want to know what you guys think(mainly cabs & ravenflau09[who has a PS3]). Don't have nutin against PS3(in fact I'll go buy that later next bday[mybe nxt year when the Ps3 won't be so ridiculously priced], I'm w/ you Grim, Been salivating for DMC4 too), but I just thought XB360 is'nt so bad either(w/ AC4 cumin and all). So guys wat you think? (again. why did I post my rantings in here again..? Ermm )
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+March 20, 2007 05:49 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ March 20, 2007 05:49 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've been thinkin a lot, I might buy a XB360(a bit of topic) at my bday I want to know what you guys think(mainly cabs & ravenflau09[who has a PS3]). Don't have nutin against PS3(in fact I'll go buy that later next bday[mybe nxt year when the Ps3 won't be so ridiculously priced], I'm w/ you Grim, Been salivating for DMC4 too), but I just thought XB360 is'nt so bad either(w/ AC4 cumin and all). So guys wat you think? (again. why did I post my rantings in here again..?&nbsp; Ermm&nbsp; ) [/quote:6b8b1b3de9]
With the way things are going right now, the 360 is a very solid choice. Good hardware, good games (if you're willing to shell out money). And although online costs something (P2,500 a year IIRC), it's not yet locally supported. There are workarounds for that however, Google them up.

Also, been looking for DMC 4? There are rumors that it's coming to Microsoft's console, along with MGS 4 and Tekken 6 (for crying out loud! Argh). These are just rumors, yes, but they are rumors nonetheless.

I'm only buying the PS3 because I've always been a Sony fan, and by the time I get enough money to actually purchase one, I know that they won't disappoint.

What's going to be the problem if some of us purchase an XBox and some a PS3 is that we'll never get to play each other, save for when we really meet. No cross-compatibilty between the two.

AC aside, the Wii is also a very good choice, with its good game library and fun gameplay mechanics. Consider it the underdog beating the top rankers, because it is beating both Microsoft and Sony.[/offtopic]

Hi Jay! Tongue
PS3 is also a solid choice.with the free online play and all.also,PS3 has some real neat stuff in it too. 360 isn't bad but I just don't think microsoft is good for games or consoles.to put it simple,I just don't trust Microsoft with console games.Suggestion,Just buy the 20gb PS3 and you're good to go.
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 20, 2007 08:56 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 20, 2007 08:56 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> PS3 is also a solid choice.with the free online play and all. [/quote:9b04fe0b84]
Oh yeah, that. That's what drew me most.

Just think, AC4 matches with the Japanese. Wub

Speaking of which... cabs, played any game with them? Are they really as good as stories tell? Or is it more of a hyperbole?
Cabs,when you manage to get a PS3,post your PSN ID so I can add you as a friend
Wa? Online play for XB360 not free? Fear
Nope..Monthly subscription is needed.Be smart on this one dog No no

Besides,most of us here are planning to buy PS3 than 360,so what's it gonna be,Money(360 and you can save more money)???Or Life(PS3 and be with your buddies on RR)??? Jason
I think I'll stick w/ PS3 then. jst hope those pirates crack the ps3 faster..
Blah!pirates...

They said there is a PS3 on green hills with real low price and you have extra games and controller..I don't know about that since I'm down here on south,but I've seen PS3s with low prices as well..take 30k??I bought mine for 70k without free Cds or controller...Damn toy kingdom...but at least it's US version which can play almost all of the PS2 games
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+March 20, 2007 11:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ March 20, 2007 11:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wa? Online play for XB360 not free? Fear [/quote:9cfa84f068]
BUT! XBox live provides service far better than sony can ever hope to.
Yep,but currently,it doesn't affect the speed. PS3's net is just as fast as that of the 360.

360's services are superior but that doesn't mean Sony's services are very weak. Xbox is slightly superior.So Sony still is the best choice.Plus Xlive has strict rules,they can even read your PM which cannot be considered a PM anymore,If they don't like your attitude,they'll just ban you leaving your Monthly subscription a waste.their staff aren't friendly,believe me...On PS3,well,there are no moderators who will tell you what to do.But lower services.Anyway,all that matters is the game speed.they're pretty much the same.

PS3-Does not support voice chat,but is possible with a Bluetooth headset.
-Allows you to play with anyplayer around the globe
-lower Net services than that of the 360's
-Free online

Xbox360-supports voice chat
-region lock
-superb Net services
-monthly subscription
A good rundown there ravenflau. True, MS has the upper hand right now in terms of online service robustness.. but with online play working the way it is for the PS3, why not, right? Regionless play FTW!

Although... for DMC fans... <a href='http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774093p1.html' target='_blank'>it's been confirmed for the 360</a>.

Decisions, decisions. Tongue
Wow, I can't belive how off-topic this thread has gone(cabs in japan LOL )..

That aside, this is the next question in the back off my head, is it worth it If I got them both(XB360 & PS3)? I know what your saying now(What are you kidding me, hell yeah!!), but just here me out for a sec. Keep this in mind that PS3's been losing exclusivity of games to the XB360 for quite a while now, I can imagine em both having the same game roster in the future..

This may sound arogantly rich, but Ive been working my ass off for a year now, I just want something that'll prove my hardwork to myself. I can buy XB360 for my bday and buy me one of em PS3's in my next(when hopefully PS3's been cracked and I can play my games however I choose[not to mention cheaper price tag]) or I can just wait till PS3 gets a better game roster(and cheaper way to play em)..

So.. how are you cabs? Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+March 21, 2007 02:55 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ March 21, 2007 02:55 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So.. how are you cabs? Big grin [/quote:8d7e07ce98]
Nyahaha! If we're going OT at least we're discussing something right? I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind anyways. Heck, he'd probably even give you his input. Tongue

And I'm sure when he posts pics of himself in Japan we're all going to remember what this topic is about. Lol

Anyways, no, getting those two together ain't worth it. Wii + PS3 is a much better combination, seriously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19