The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: cabs in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[Image: P1000028.jpg]

I bought this t-shirt at kotobukya and they game me an armored core 4 bag as a present! Shock Lucky!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 14, 2007 12:16 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 14, 2007 12:16 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Pag out dated na yang arcade ibebenta sa SM.

Show more Gothic Lolitas!!![/quote:837522ef21]
I doubt na kukunin to ng quantum since this game may already be considered outdated
and they still doesnt have one. It needs 5 screens (4 pilot units and a console unit). A console unit is where u can do upgrades on your VR using battle points (yes, the game has a save card like the one initial D uses).

Goth loli, hehehe (i'll post here if i find one Big grin ) Goth lola meron din dito, gusto mo? LOL j/k

<!--QuoteBegin-DT+June 13, 2007 10:59 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (DT @ June 13, 2007 10:59 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Mukhang buhay ka na jan..[/quote:837522ef21]
yup, alive and dead at the same time. The players here are god like, just watching
them makes me loose confidence. They don't even give mercy rounds. Tears
Talk about elitists...
Pinoys are much nicer...
We're like "Ely, naka-off energy shields mo." nice...
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+June 19, 2007 09:41 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (cabs @ June 19, 2007 09:41 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I bought this t-shirt at kotobukya and they game me an armored core 4 bag as a present! Shock Lucky!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 14, 2007 12:16 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 14, 2007 12:16 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Pag out dated na yang arcade ibebenta sa SM.

Show more Gothic Lolitas!!![/quote:072661fa1a]
I doubt na kukunin to ng quantum since this game may already be considered outdated
and they still doesnt have one. It needs 5 screens (4 pilot units and a console unit). A console unit is where u can do upgrades on your VR using battle points (yes, the game has a save card like the one initial D uses).

Goth loli, hehehe (i'll post here if i find one Big grin ) Goth lola meron din dito, gusto mo? LOL j/k

<!--QuoteBegin-DT+June 13, 2007 10:59 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (DT @ June 13, 2007 10:59 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Mukhang buhay ka na jan..[/quote:072661fa1a]
yup, alive and dead at the same time. The players here are god like, just watching
them makes me loose confidence. They don't even give mercy rounds. Tears [/quote:072661fa1a]
I really like your new shirt and bag Big grin That store must have everything Happy
Can cabs read japanese? just wondering if he could translate what's written in this <a href='http://srwsp.yh.land.to/up/log/532.jpg' target='_blank'>U5 core illustration</a>.
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 19, 2007 10:58 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 19, 2007 10:58 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Can cabs read japanese? just wondering if he could translate what's written in this <a href='http://srwsp.yh.land.to/up/log/532.jpg' target='_blank'>U5 core illustration</a>. [/quote:2a1795408e]
Damn, Jon, how do you find this stuff? You're like the best internet ninja I've ever seen.

Speaking of ninjas... <a href='http://srwsp.yh.land.to/up/log/523.jpg' target='_blank'>this is nice!</a> This <a href='http://srwsp.yh.land.to/up/log/519.jpg' target='_blank'>John Woo AC</a> is pretty cool too, as is the <a href='http://srwsp.yh.land.to/up/log/516.jpg' target='_blank'>homemade UL core</a>.
I tried translating the U5 core illustration:

[Image: 532-e.jpg]

Most of the characters are to small or blurred and is hard to read,
so i just written all that i can understand.

Note: this is not 100% accurate Ermm
yey a cockpit schematic so thats how the it works

so the cockpit does exit behind the head ... I just wanted to get confirmation on that ...

you guys are lucky where to you find stuff like this Worship
lol, isn't that from a magazine? I found it earlier this year, that's how I knew the size of human compared to AC
Hmmm, the cockpit doesn't look all that cramped but its still pretty small for a mecha. The armor isn't likely to be very thick or heavy if that's the size.

Nice pics BTW. Big grin
its just a level bigger than the mechs in gasaraki and almost has the same cockpit entry/exit scheme
Good translations Salute
Maybe:
??sensor = Generator(yung pentagon box, baka housing ng gen)
Regulator = Heat regulator = Radiator???
Pinapa translate ko kasi im trying to figure out kung nasaan nakalagay yung Generator.
I'm guessing this is a concept art for LR(kung saan lumabas si Zinaida).
Maybe if these things are for real, a well aimed shot is enough to destroy it. Maswerte yung nexts, may Primal armor na nakaka baog.

@Grimlok
I think the UL core is from the high end action figure.

@R.Leonhardt
Saang magasin mo nakita?

[Image: gsc0709_10-01.jpg]
... [Image: wooi2.gif]

[Image: max0709_04-01.jpg]
... [Image: adore.gif]

[Image: wani0707_01-01.jpg]
... [Image: if.gif]
You are so alive...

Just wondering...
Ano nga pala trabaho mo dyan?
software engineer work ko dito.

Our company offers help to other software and hardware development companies
here in japan. On-site un work namin kaya directly sa client kami nag-wowork.

From software design to testing ang scope ng work namin unless ispecify ng client.
Kalimitan ay embedded projects (C,C++), meron din Java,VB, basta kahit anong prog language.

Anybody interested, hehehe
Sounds fun...

Well I am interested.
It sounds somewhat difficult though (adding more to the excitement)...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19