The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: cabs in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
humanda kayo sa pagmamais.....
Quote:I wonder what'll HARD GAY do when he meets ravenflau09, since he's very fond of foreigners.

Oh Spit....
Hey, spring na sa japan, deba spring din ang release nung Fort tower song???
Fort tower song...already forgot about that one.
no news about it yet, haven't seen it in any video shop shelves yet.

Spring na dito but its still damn cold, brbrbrbr.
Cherry blossoms aka Sakura are already in bloom, hs girls nlang
kumpleto na picture, hehehe Chair
too bad schools on a spring break these days. Sad

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 31, 2007 03:14 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 31, 2007 03:14 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> In may,maybe I'll be at japan just for vacation,Naomi asked me to come along.But it's not that we're in a relation or something. I already have a fiancee.&nbsp; Just a friendly favor. So,see ya there cabs [/quote:7ebc2ecdb2]

Yeah sure, where exactly in japan?
hmm... friendly favor Shifty ...ayashii!!! hehehe LOL j/k lang.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+March 31, 2007 10:14 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ March 31, 2007 10:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Any 1 of u guys know how mch will I cash out if(theoretically) I give japan a visit? I think spending a well earned vacation someday(besides, cnt let cabs hog all the fun, hehe)[/quote:7ebc2ecdb2]

Fun? what fun? I'm seriously working here (training my eyes that is) LOL
Be prepared, airfare going to japan is expensive as much as going to the u.s. even
though its just a 3 1/2 hour ride. Food is expensive. Transportation is expensive.
Hotels are expensive. Girls are cute. Tours are expensive. But electronic stuffs
and anime related stuffs are cheap so it is ok in a way. Rofl

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 30, 2007 04:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 30, 2007 04:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey cabs, have you already seen HARD GAY in Japan?[/quote:7ebc2ecdb2]
Ohh, him...err...her?!? Only seen him in t.v. (and that a good thing)

<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+April 01, 2007 12:00 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ April 01, 2007 12:00 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->&nbsp; humanda kayo sa pagmamais.....[/quote:7ebc2ecdb2]
huh Huh ???
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+April 03, 2007 08:53 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs @ April 03, 2007 08:53 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Fun? what fun? I'm seriously working here (training my eyes that is) LOL
Be prepared, airfare going to japan is expensive as much as going to the u.s. even
though its just a 3 1/2 hour ride. Food is expensive. Transportation is expensive.
Hotels are expensive. Girls are cute. Tours are expensive. But electronic stuffs
and anime related stuffs are cheap so it is ok in a way. Rofl [/quote:c211d45f5a]
Boy oh boy, the subtle hints. Wink
You guys are making me jealous.

Man I wish I volunteered before when my school offered us to go in Japan as exchange students. My teacher even saw a slim PS2 at the garbage can, well he got it. It still works. LOL

Basurero lol!

BTW, is it really true that fixing a device is more expensive than buying one? That's what my classmate said.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 03, 2007 11:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 03, 2007 11:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->BTW, is it really true that fixing a device is more expensive than buying one? That's what my classmate said.[/quote:f3edfc7630]

hmm... i think it applies to electronic devices and the like.
Never seen an electronic repair shop here yet.

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 03, 2007 11:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 03, 2007 11:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My teacher even saw a slim PS2 at the garbage can, well he got it. It still works.[/quote:f3edfc7630]

Somebody's garbage is another one's treasure...
It holds true here.
You may encounter different things in perfect condition being thrown away just
because they bought a new one or they just got tired of it.
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+April 03, 2007 10:40 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cabs @ April 03, 2007 10:40 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Somebody's garbage is another one's treasure...
It holds true here.
You may encounter different things in perfect condition being thrown away just
because they bought a new one or they just got tired of it.[/quote:0df990e5c2]
... Are you also doing it? Blink
if i ever find a ps3 (in good condition) thrown away........hell yes!

@DT
check this out, the famous melon pan
[Image: melonpan.jpg]
Figure 1.1. Melon Pan with Chocolate Chips
LOL LOL LOL
The hell!? Melons with chocolate chips? What'll that taste like? Huh

But then again, the Japanese were the ones who came up with a pizza that had potatoes and eggs for ingredients. Wacko
Member No.27, have you tasted those?

The Japanese foods are configured to be a bit unique. I recommend you try it.

<span style="font-size:0.3em">[/robot speaking].</span>
Member No.3, i've been here for a month already.
What dishes do you suppose i'm eating here? American?!?! Italian?!?!

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>[/end sarcasm]</span>

Yup, tasted it and liked it. I am the one who took that picture by the way.

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+April 03, 2007 12:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ April 03, 2007 12:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The hell!? Melons with chocolate chips? What'll that taste like?[/quote:4fb3d15009]

It tastes like Ensaymada with small chocolate chips, it tasts so good it
made want to eat one every morning.

Trivia: They use the word "Pan" for bread, so a yakisoba pan is a bread with
a yakisoba in it.

I'm planning to get a phone here but can't decide on what to get. Which
do you think is better?

slim and handy
<a href='http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/product/3g/705p/index.html' target='_blank'>http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/product/3g/705p/index.html</a>

many functionalities but bulky
<a href='http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/product/3g/910sh/index.html' target='_blank'>http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/product/3g/910sh/index.html</a>
@cabs:

Ano dun ung melon pan/choco chips? ung nkaplastic or ung me label ng DELL Smile)
Seriously dude, you should post some other pics(hint:gurls, gagets & kits!!)

BTW sent you a PM concerning your cellphone dilema..
melon with choco chips...sounds like something from Honey and Clover!

"Pump-mint" comes to mind LOL
Hahah what's with the fascination towards Japanese school girls? Tongue

I have a few Japanese friends thanks to a foreign exchange program in my high school. I actually just met with one of them last weekend. She went all the way here to do some sort of CWTS for a class. Depressing how these developed nations can afford to send their students overseas just for "community service."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19