The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Watching Sword Art Online and thinking of .hack has me hungering for MMO goodness once more XD

Still thinking of getting GW2 as well, but then PSO2 ;_; Rawr.
(11-16-2012, 10:48 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Watching Sword Art Online and thinking of .hack has me hungering for MMO goodness once more XD

Still thinking of getting GW2 as well, but then PSO2 ;_; Rawr.

I love SoA <3 i just hate its a total .hack rip off... and i think .hack more origonalty too as far as the first game series go at least >.> G.U was more of a ... spinoff to me.
Details on today's update.

This is probably the last dungeon for Episode 1 if they're still planning on releasing stuff that way. Must wait for Seabed some time on Episode 2.

I also haven't finished Matter Board 6 yet, and the 8th is due after maintenance.
I'm still on MB 3 :V

My time for this thing's getting cut quite a bit with the projects we've had to do, and now that my org has invited me to play a private WoW server. I'm still trying it out, though I can't say it's very different from other point and click MMOs out there. Gotta wonder why the truly devoted defend its glory to the death XD
(11-23-2012, 06:07 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still on MB 3 :V

My time for this thing's getting cut quite a bit with the projects we've had to do, and now that my org has invited me to play a private WoW server. I'm still trying it out, though I can't say it's very different from other point and click MMOs out there. Gotta wonder why the truly devoted defend its glory to the death XD

They probably play it for the lore and got a little too immsered, considering that everything from their strategy games has continued up to WoW I think.

Oh, and spoilers.

ZENO DIES

NOW WE GET TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER. LOLOLOL.
Some update again. Other than the ridiculous-looking costumes and nifty parallel areas, Dark Falz (finally) appears as a boss at 1:46. Seemed like a pain in the ass to beat though.

(12-01-2012, 11:09 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Some update again. Other than the ridiculous-looking costumes and nifty parallel areas, Dark Falz (finally) appears as a boss at 1:46. Seemed like a pain in the ass to beat though.

DAMN! Holy hell Dark Faltz looks beast! (as he should be compared to PSU lol) and omg i realy want PSO2 i cant wait for it to come on the Vita <3 ...hmm wonder what ill be doing on it...no beasts...so probobly numan hunter? i liked the new twin claws (it looked like) i cant keep up with MMOs well especialy them being JP only curently >_>
http://pso2.jp/vita/cbt/news/?id=3

I got chosen and was able to get in with the other 50,000 participants. LOL

Too bad there's an NDA agreement about screenshots and videos though.

(edit: my bad, what the fuck google translate)
BECOME A BEATER BECOME A BEATER BECOME A BEATER

FORGE A LEGEND FORGE A LEGEND FORGE A LEGEND

;_;
(01-10-2013, 08:28 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]http://pso2.jp/vita/cbt/news/?id=3

I got chosen and was able to get in with the other 50,000 participants. LOL

Too bad there's an NDA agreement about screenshots and videos though.

(edit: my bad, what the fuck google translate)

Lucky Arse. i cant read japanese ._. ..... can you take screenshots? god damn i wana see!!!! or somethign faaaaawwwwwwk!!!! i wana half way good MMORPG allready GOD DAMN IT!
I can't. The NDA agreement was about being unauthorized to post screenshots and videos. CBT will open up at January 15th.
(01-11-2013, 11:39 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I can't. The NDA agreement was about being unauthorized to post screenshots and videos. CBT will open up at January 15th.

i wasnt asking for you to post, theres private personal email

X)
RR is off-topic as usual anyway, like what I'm posting/doing right now.

Besides, let the others get informed in case they missed the point too. LOL
But isnt the vita version pretty much is the same version as the PC one so with that in mind, they pretty much have the same stuff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11