The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ HH: Yeah it's a real pain in the ass. >__<

@ Zefyr: Are you online? I haven't found a way how to add someone unless I can see their chars in my screen. You can meet me in the lobby right now. Block 20 btw. I currently look like a black Gundam with glasses. GFSA's my IGN btw. I'll stay there until about 9pm. Schoolwork is calling.

Or just ctrl-click on my character (GFSA) at Ship 10, Block 20 at the lobby near the gate where you would usually depart to a mission, and pick the 4th to the last option [フレンド登録を申し込む] then I could just accept it later.
Cant find a manual patch either. Also, its annoying that I cant find the reason why it got disconnected..
Try clicking the 3rd option of the patcher first. It's a file check, just to make sure you'd have no problems with PSO2 patches. IIRC it also patches your game.

If that doesn't work, try patching during off-peak hours. I patched mine before sleeping; somewhere around 11pm onwards.
I cant understand the error that Im getting. All I can understand from it is Http error (Insert number here) then No.103.. lol

If this doesnt push through, id call it quits.. XD
Happened to me too, for some reason when I'm on wi-fi, when the signal goes intermittent for even just a moment, the patch fails. I remedied it by getting a LAN cable and connecting the Router to my laptop. Then I prayed XD
(06-30-2012, 10:15 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me too, for some reason when I'm on wi-fi, when the signal goes intermittent for even just a moment, the patch fails. I remedied it by getting a LAN cable and connecting the Router to my laptop. Then I prayed XD

Sige I'll try that.. XD

Finally downloaded.. Thanks Zef for the tip. I'll log-on after Im done playing with Gundam Battle ops.
I played two runs with Zefyr before continuing on my schoolwork, which got trashed after an electrical surge anyway. Fuck it.

(06-30-2012, 04:38 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Add me!

Anyway, here's a gameplay video I recorded yesterday.

Edit: Some of the mobs here resemble their Vafer counterparts in RF Online.

I still haven't found a good way to reduce the file size without significantly reducing the quality. Compared to that video above, that was already like, 3.5gb worth of shit.

Anyway, here's another one. Couldn't upload another video that big again, so lessened quality = less fps for me. I'll upload the full runs some other time (or maybe never lol.)
Well that adds a whole new meaning to "through someone else's eyes" XD

I can only contribute pictures o3o

[Image: 1052256-ELNUR9R.jpg]

And I wanted to upload this too, seemingly yandere CAST-girl ~

[Image: 1052258-DJHYGO9.jpg]
Im simply blown away by the sheer amount of detail for character creation.. It being japanese isnt helping either..lol

(Stuck at breast sliders) jk
Suuuuure, you're joking, riiiiiight ;D

Btw Goat, is the reason any of the Photon Art Disks past L3 unavailable to me because of my level being too low? Anything past L3 Photon Arts are greyed out when I search for them in the Player shops ._.
Yeah you should be able to use them eventually. They're mostly related to your base stats.
(07-01-2012, 06:05 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Suuuuure, you're joking, riiiiiight ;D

Apparently, its not easy making it perfect.. (Still stuck)

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU I PRESSED RANDOM AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK!!!!!!!!
(07-01-2012, 05:56 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Well that adds a whole new meaning to "through someone else's eyes" XD

I can only contribute pictures o3o

[Image: 1052256-ELNUR9R.jpg]

And I wanted to upload this too, seemingly yandere CAST-girl ~

[Image: 1052258-DJHYGO9.jpg]
That says Rape Face to me.
Finally made a character.. I must say this game has one of the most extensive character creator ever that I have played.. This Rivals EVE online!

[Image: pso20120701_073714_000.jpg]
Which server are you in? Me and Zefyr are in Ship 10, Block 20 (a channel where most english players are aside from the overpopulated Ship 2.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11