The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Up next on RR Idol, the new Iron Man!
> Still in school
> has break until 1:30
> plans to take a quick playthrough at 1:00
> Let's do this.

Goes up at 14:00 my ass, it ain't up yet /disappointed

XD

I just found out there's a patch. Can't update ;_;

Edit of an edit: For some reason I can now log in at home, without anything happening. Maybe Ateneo's wifi blocks stuff XD Ah well~

Noticed how the population jumped in Ship 10. Every block is almost at capacity, and there's more of them than before @_@
I didn't notice that. XD

Looks like I'm staying where I am. Wonder what new stuff to see. XD
Well. Shit. D:

[Image: th_wtfhax.jpg]

I tripped and incurred the wrath of the forest today. This thing appears and all rooms I go in has mobs. I never knew all the creature types can spawn at the same time. D:
(07-06-2012, 08:10 PM)Immaterial Wrote: [ -> ]Well. Shit. D:

I tripped and incurred the wrath of the forest today. This thing appears and all rooms I go in has mobs. I never knew all the creature types can spawn at the same time. D:

Happened to me earlier as well. Two of those, and then 3 more Rockbears.
(07-06-2012, 08:25 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]

Hot damn XD

Happened to me in the Volcano Caves. Spider-mom, then Rathalo---I mean Vol Dragon. Then another. If I had party members (was using AI partay at the time) they would probably start cussing XD

Also, it finally happened, the yandere robo-girl tried to kill me XD. Probably not on purpose. Probably.

[Image: 1065790-XJYB2DT.jpg]
@Zef

You should have told her you cant understand Japanese!
(07-07-2012, 09:59 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2012, 08:25 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]

Hot damn XD

Happened to me in the Volcano Caves. Spider-mom, then Rathalo---I mean Vol Dragon. Then another. If I had party members (was using AI partay at the time) they would probably start cussing XD

Also, it finally happened, the yandere robo-girl tried to kill me XD. Probably not on purpose. Probably.

[Image: 1065790-XJYB2DT.jpg]
It's basically game over when a yandere goes after you. By any chance did you survive the encounter?
I tried to do that Goat, but she just kept talking and/or shooting XD

I managed to dodge, if only barely. Then I invited her to my party on the next run. She's too adorably psychotic to hold a grudge against LOL
If worst comes to worst steer her into the suicide stage or do what you can to kill her when shit gets real. Man that guide is handy. And since it's a game you don't need to catch her off guard... unless she is secretly being played by an actual yandere somewhere near you.
(07-08-2012, 06:15 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to do that Goat, but she just kept talking and/or shooting XD

wut
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/09/pha...arly-2013/

Early 2013. This is going to take a while.
Bleh, fuck the localization. They always lack ample support and other crap anyway. I'm sticking to the JP server, where the community is more dedicated. I've talked to most players and they're not shifting away, so I might as well just do the same.

Not to mention that I've already subscribed to the game. LOL
Sweet and tender moments

[Image: 1071697-O40APTA.jpg]

[Image: 1071701-SAP778A.jpg]

So beautiful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11