The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
City on hard mode made it all faster. LOL
New update. Not sure when this is coming out.

Digging the floating islands XD I think I also saw a Shino costume, could be wrong tho. Back to grinding~
2:00 Now that's the kind of monster I wanna fight someday!
Megajetplanedragonsaur o3o
Something I found at the PSOW forums. I suppose it's for Sirius.

[Image: 28315777.jpg]

dear god
Yanderbot.. XD
Eh, I'm definitely getting this game when the NA version is released but should I get the PC or Vita version? Since I have a job and can afford a decent PC that is not my crappy ass net book.
It depends if you're always traveling or something. You can play with PC users anyway. The Vita version will be available around spring.

I'm sticking to the Japanese servers though.
PC servers huh, hmm, vita it is then, in addition I might be able to get Saika into this game as well.

So apparently I found that there's a way for me to run windows on my macbook without going to the store so I don't need to buy a new PC I just need the startup disk and bootcamp assistant to get started. And also I found there's an english patch for the menus so I won't get lost as easily.
>Uses english patch

My god, I can read, not just out of recognition! ASDFGHJKL:"
(10-22-2012, 07:16 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]>Uses english patch

You're done updating?
(10-22-2012, 07:22 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2012, 07:16 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]>Uses english patch

You're done updating?

Yessir. Can't wait for Wednesday, new Photon Arts for the older weapons @w@
Ok so I just finished downloading the new patches for the game and when I try to login, it won't let me. I remember my credentials, but it just won't let me login. Any ideas guy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11