The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Goat

After what they did to Infinity? I have no faith in Sega US.

@Zefyr

How do you access the room? D:
I should really be sleeping, but OH WELL.

Is Goat's room, I accessed it because the power of bromance is strong in us. That and he subscribed and got a pass to his room. Was just visiting *nudge nudge*. DURRRRRRP.
I woke up to the grey server names of death XD

Ah well, at least they'll be up when I get back home. Durr.
Baka gaijins don't know it is our super sugoi plan to strip them of their patience desu desu nya.

In other news, just sitting around the lobby whilst I do my homeworks XD
(07-11-2012, 05:34 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Jeebus what the fuck.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606336-ph...2/63373883

And that is why I have a bad feeling when this goes Stateside. If ever it does anyway. Glare
Thanks to Zefyr for helping me last night with one of the missions. LOL

Anyway, you guys might want to try going inside a person's room, you'll get 200 FUN points for doing so. Oh, and you can go visit mine anytime; mine's at public anyway (you might just end up seeing some people there though, mostly my teammates).
[Image: 1078259-U6RYAKU.jpg]

Totally worth staying up XD
Hooray! As for me, I went to a fucking party last night. Wasn't able to play for the day.

Anyway, here's another video from two days ago. Yeah, not the full run. Balls balls balls.

Edit: Fuck Youtube for wasting my time. Uploaded a 60fps video long enough and still ended up with a 30 framerate. Fuck you YT.
Goat being naughty in an online game.

[Image: pso20120715_154059_001.jpg]
Yay me for having less life. Boo rangers.

[Image: pso22012-07-1515-44-25-12.jpg]
Darn it. I need to play again but been busy. XD
PSO2 updated the whole game itself afaik to counter some sort of bug exploitation issues on Ship 2.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-patch-update-7202012/

Quote:PSO2 JP: Patch Update (7/22/2012)
Posted by Ricardo
An update is required in order to continue playing Phantasy Star Online 2. After you launch the game, press the “ファイルチェック” file check button to begin the patching process. (Or you can just Launch the game to start the patching process.)

Launcher Update
Version 01.02.07
Client Update

Ver.1.0004.2
You can confirm these version numbers at the lower left corner of the Launcher, and lower right corner of the Game Client.

7/22 Patch Notes
Corrected a bug where the Talis “Metalisolidum” doesn’t drop.
Addressed the issue where NPCs can be moved in the lobby, as well as technics being used in the lobby.

7/20 Patch Notes:
They want you to reinstall the game if you installed it on a FAT32 formatted hard drive. However since the problem may occur again they suggested you install the game on a NTFS formatted hard drive.

Permissions Fixes
Ver. 1.0004.2 PSO2.Exe Permissions Fix (By DarK-SuN)
Ver 01.02.06 PSO2 Launcher Permission Fix (By DarK-SuN)

(Inquiry: Please comment below whether you were able to launch the game if you had a corrupted pso2 launcher exe file or had the windows administration problem.)

(Research: Those who have patch problems should read the comment thread and apply the fixes users have suggested and post results.)

Other than that, I'll get back to playing the game once I'm done with schoolwork. Maxed my level and met HH a week ago, so I suppose there's no rushing in playing the game anyway, as I won't have anything to do there atm.
Hot damn you're 40 already @_@?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11