The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ok, Im totally lost and no Idea what to do.. LOL
One of the big elevator doors will let you pick a block, pick #20, I'll be there in a sec XD

Sega ID/ Character name btw o3o
if it wasn't for the fact that I have a MacBook and a shitty ass netbook I would be devoured by this game. Oh, well just gonna have to wait for ps vita release.
Uh, HellHeart/Scylla Drake ?
Art thou in Block 20 XD?
Dang. I made a character in Ship 9. Missed you guys by this much. XD

Oh wellz. XD

[Image: th_celsius2.jpg]

Here's my character btw. <3
Servers are down for the countdown of the official release ;_;

>No idea what do now XD
Its open beta. So maintenance is expected. Still, I fear that Sega will get my moneys with this game XD
Ah this isn't the normal maintenance session, it's down because official release is tomorrow XD

And I was just figuring out how to unlock story missions, haha.
NUUUUUU SHEEEP 9!!111onw

Anyway, I'll go play on Thursday. Procrastination cannot interfere at the moment.
Awesome thing is by the time my classes end servers would be up. Yay~
CHANGE SHIPS NAW!!! USE THE WAIFU MAKER AGAIN!!

Anyway, is it just me or Phantasy star seems lacking compared to its previous incarnations or maybe because its in Beta? (Or maybe I just played too much MMO's)
It's still in its early stages. I mean compared to most MMOs, they're already finished to begin with. Sega's lazy and seems to be like, just fucking releasing the story bits one by one. I dunno.

In the meantime, I wouldn't distract myself from any fucking game until midterms is done, which will be on this coming Thursday.
Break your PC and Laptop! That should do the job!
(07-03-2012, 08:11 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Break your PC and Laptop! That should do the job!

Ala na. Goat's reputation as RR's Hulkberto has been sealed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11