The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
With English Patches up for the JP version of PSO2, I think I might just stick with it. Plus I updated it already~
Can you buy Mag Evolution Devices from the market?
No idea lol. I haven't been playing the game for months now. LOL LOL LOL
Derp. Came back cuz of that /one/ new Photon Art. Good change of pace from FFXIV and Verdict Day as well. Lots of new weapons too. And a new class. Dayumn.
Oh, all the time I spent playing the original PSO... even when my wife accidentally deleted my original character. ._. I was at level 98. I remade him on 1&2+, got nearly to 100 again, and accidentally deleted it myself after a split-screen game, due to a prompt card-switch... I need to stay far, far away from this thing or my social life will turn to dust.
(11-01-2013, 12:19 AM)The Mike Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, all the time I spent playing the original PSO... even when my wife accidentally deleted my original character. ._. I was at level 98. I remade him on 1&2+, got nearly to 100 again, and accidentally deleted it myself after a split-screen game, due to a prompt card-switch... I need to stay far, far away from this thing or my social life will turn to dust.

At the back of my head I was thinking, what if you made your wife grind your new character back to lvl 98 when she accidentally deleted your character. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11