The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
No idea. Care to provide a screenshot?
Still running windows on my mac and can't figure out screenshots, but I get an error with No. 249 in it. ring any bells?
From googling, error 249 said it was because of maintenance period. Try again after a few hours. About 5-6 hours i guess?
I'll try tomorrow since it's been like this all day, thanks though. Ship 2 right?
Ship 2 is full as far as I know. I think they closed the character creation atm. Me, Zefyr, and Hellheart used to play.

I'm the only one who plays atm though. I think Zef's gotten back to GW with HH atm.
Ok I just figured out what I was doing wrong.
1. My Sega ID is registered as sirius140 not Sirius140
2. had to register the game itself under my ID, also people who say the catchpa is in katakana, it isn't, it's hiragana
3. maintenance period

Well I've started playing and now I've got one question:
Where the hell are the shops? (i.e. weapons, armor)
My character's name is Blood Falcon. and I'm under the impression that double jumping is possible.
(11-01-2012, 11:30 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I just figured out what I was doing wrong.
1. My Sega ID is registered as sirius140 not Sirius140
2. had to register the game itself under my ID, also people who say the catchpa is in katakana, it isn't, it's hiragana
3. maintenance period

Well I've started playing and now I've got one question:
Where the hell are the shops? (i.e. weapons, armor)
My character's name is Blood Falcon. and I'm under the impression that double jumping is possible.

It used to be katakana, and sometimes with hira at the same time. I play at Ship 10 though; I prefer a niche english community, unlike Ship 2.
alright then
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

^ If you have any questions, that's all you need; they have it all covered already.
thanks
Lol DMC meets PSO2.

And another update coming soon.

(... did they just rip that CAST set off from ACFA's Aspina AC? lol)
3:10 of the first one, got some Matrix action going on there, also thats a big fucking hand
I'm playing with the other Zeph. Not Zef.. xD
I have been replaced ;_;

Anyweh, had to do some school shiz for a while. Trying to come back to this XD

Also what the heck's going on with the camera in that video? Just some editing? lol
Lol I don't know what the recorder was thinking there. Probably just hiding the weapon palette as he/she does his/her combo.

At the moment I feel like I've reached the peak of the game again, so I'm waiting for the next update again, as always.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11