The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(05-17-2012, 01:05 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2012, 08:02 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys can one of do this one for me? I'm still new at making these kind of emblems, but this just proved to be too complex for me.
[Image: D3_wf_27.jpg]
Thanks in advance.Happy

Just a small update.

This one was supposed to be for sirius140. I guess you don't really want it now...?

[Image: ACVEmblemDisgaeaMage.jpg]

New operator character. Still unnamed. I might change her design a bit more though.

[Image: ACVEmblemOperator00.jpg]
HOLY SHIT!!! Trace I'll gladly take it. As for the other one I think I've seen her from Queens Blade. Why I know this I really don't know anymore.
Queens Blade... you mean the anime or the Online game (not released yet) whit the same name?
anime
Welp... she doesn't ring a bell to me, and I watched both seasons of Queens Blade and I'm starting to watch Rebellion.
Russian chick dood

Damn it just missed Doc and still waiting for him. Meh maybe tomorrow I'll get a hold of him.
(05-17-2012, 06:54 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Russian chick dood

Damn it just missed Doc and still waiting for him. Meh maybe tomorrow I'll get a hold of him.

Yeah, Sirius, Just get the Mage from Doc. His version has the words "Head-shot!!" in it. You can remove it if you want. I just put it there because there's enough space left for a twelve-letter word .LOL

EDIT:

Just wanna share a request from Frito Banditos:

(Kind of a big change for me. wasn't used to the fact that this girl's chest is smaller.... Happy)

[Image: ACVEmblemFritosBanditos00.jpg]

[Image: ACVEmblemFritosBanditos01.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemFritosBanditos02.jpg]

[Image: ACVEmblemFritosBanditos03.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemFritosBanditos04.jpg]
Her costume is awesome and her underwear too!! awesome job bro as always, can't wait to see my request xDD
Posting for Trace:
[Image: ACVEmblemMedic02.jpg]

This one's too hot for TV. Nosebleed
Dang 0_0
No holds barred!
OMG THAT ONE IS EPIC, MUST HAVE IT!!!
Good luck on that one. That was a direct request from Doc. The naughty nurse... He gave me specific instructions not to give it to anyone but him. LOL.

LOL
If I may ask; did you put that emblem with some kind of 'bonus' again?
we should hold a tourney with a special emblem from trace as the reward LOL
Commissions, specials, rewards, compensation, doggy treat, face it we've become Trace's pets.
woof woof *wags tail*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19