The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(05-19-2012, 02:14 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]If I may ask; did you put that emblem with some kind of 'bonus' again?

I hope this pic is enough to answer your question.LOL Doc's request is the first decal set I made that's dual volatile. Oh, and there are a few more in the works along the same lines as this Dual Volatile set.

[Image: ACVEmblemMedic03.jpg]

LOL Easy, guys. I just want to share the love.

@clonezero -- Why won't you give me a copy of your Felyne Emblem? Bad Clonezero! Bad! >:c
give me the good stuff and I'll even toss in melynx emblem Domo

ahaha just not ol much lately >< maybe next week just tell me when your gonna be ol.
I'm speechless... must... get... that... emblem... must get....
Yeah I still stand with my last post on this.
^LOL

Taking a small break from the usual emblems I'm making. Here's one for sforza. Kagamine Rin (Don't mind my AC. I just colored it that way to make it match the Emblem)

[Image: ACVEmblemKagamineRin01.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemKagamineRin02.jpg]

Imma make you an eggplant next time. m'kay?

And before I forget, I wanna thank all the guys I pestered about a week ago for coordinates on how to make Sophie. Thanks a bunch. LOL
D'awwwww!!! Tha image of Rin is sooo cute!! also that is AC is like "GIVE ME A HUG!" pure win!!!
Hoho, really cute :3
None can resist hugging that.
(05-20-2012, 03:12 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Hoho, really cute :3

Hoho, Lord_Leperman. Your demand for more Big boobed bunny girl Sophie? Check it out.
[Image: ACVEmblemSophieBunny01.jpg]

No Stockings version -
[Image: ACVEmblemSophieBunny02.jpg]

What it looks like placed on an AC -
[Image: ACVEmblemSophieBunny03.jpg]

Wish the servers weren't down though.... LOL
Que nose bleed cannon. Nosebleed
OHHHHHHHHH GOD!

Too much WANT! Shock Servers better get back online ASAP!

I'm very much amazed at how you could line up 2 parts of the cotton tail from 2 different emblems.
OH MY GOD! I need to have one emblem like that ASAP!! DO WANT TOO!!

Btw: I just finished today my Operator emblem!! PLEASE SERVER COME BACK TO LIFE I MUST TRADE
GAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!! Big grinOMO: :NOSEBLEED: Big grinOMO:
Here's the emblem I finished earlier, this is the one I'm going to use everytime I take the role of operator:

(Sorry for the bad quality)

[Image: ZHAui.jpg?1]
EFF YOU BAMCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19