The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Here you go.

[vid]0AG_dIQ5Nso[/vid]

Needs a YT account to view.
A gentleman's emblem if I ever did see one. Cheerio, pip-pip.
Do I even dare to ask how you found that video? LOL
I'm just going to say... sweet mother of God... WE NEED BOOBS PLEASE, PLEASE MORE BOOBS!!
Thank you, that's just what I was looking for! There's more intricacies and emotion to a giant kak than just a pair of boring boobs.
I'm fine with waiting Trace, besides I have some reminiscing to do with Mario Sunshine.
Hey guys. Sorry if I haven't posted in a while. Work was a killer. <:C

I was waiting for some people to pick up their emblem requests last Wednesday, but none of them appeared online... Only work I was able to do then was a sudden, same-day request from a team named CVW-171 (?) Their leader just wanted me to fix up the existing emblem they had.

Their Emblem after the same-day edit (The colors are darker and the background was changed):
[Image: ACVEmblemCVW-17100.jpg]

My version of the revised emblem:
[Image: ACVEmblemCVW-17101.jpg]

I was only able to finish a couple of requests since I was able to finish work last Thursday. Here are the results...

Kraneck's Request. Cerebella(?) of Skullgirls:
[Image: ACVEmblemCerebella01.jpg]

[Image: ACVEmblemCerebella02.jpg]

No armor version:
[Image: ACVEmblemCerebella03.jpg]

And a request made By Iraya-sama:
[Image: ACVEmblemPrussia.jpg]

Here's an emblem iraya-sama made while I was asleep. I just fixed up the mouth and the bowtie after.:
[Image: ACVHannaEmblem.jpg]
Big grin is my request on the way?? :3
OMG ITS CEREBELLA!!! I NEED HER, I NEED HER NOW!!!! OMG TRACE YOU'RE MY NEW GOD!!
(06-01-2012, 05:28 AM)illusion B* Wrote: [ -> ]Big grin is my request on the way?? :3

It's on it's way. Still need to make a couple more before yours, though... <:C

Kranesh- I might be online later. maybe in about 10 hours. have to ask around for a place where I can hook up my ps3 to the internet. <:3
^ It's my day off today bro. just come on over.
DO NOT SHARE MY CEREBELLA'S EMBLEM, IT'S MY PERSONAL ONE!!! >:0
[Image: 25066-tifa_lockhart_46.jpg]

btw gotta say it.. "AHH Tifa.. suprised this one isnt on here already.."

can someone do this one for me? o.O pretty please wit a cherry on top? Happy

PSN name same as username on here
currently enlisted in RR2

can do without the words tho lol
(06-01-2012, 06:38 AM)AEA1 Wrote: [ -> ]^ It's my day off today bro. just come on over.

Doc!!! We miss you in RR2!!!!!!!
Trace, you ought to charge for this. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19