The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
while my emblem is not as good as the ones you guys have (its an emblem of a felyne from mh) while playing free battle a while ago my team mates noticed my emblem n complemented its cuteness, well that was fine for me thats the reason why I chose the felyne afterall ... well unil one dude proclaimed that he will hunt me down and lick me ... ... ... ... I an now in the process of making a new emblem ...
Good luck with that dood

See page #3
OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I STARTED! At least I can work on Anise soon before my performances during the next two weeks.

(04-25-2012, 11:17 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I swear if you manage to make that Sirius can I has a copy o3o? LOL
Sure

Most of my posts seem to be turning into amorphous blobs like this one.
[Image: 235f92b708a3.jpg]

By RebelsoulPK of ACGarage.com
One of the best emblems I've seen. O_O
OMG! Its.. Its.. so 3D!
That is one awesome bunny
That's so cool. I can see some lines that came from the model kit version. LOL
ACV emblem making system is the best. It's not that hard for a noob(at emblem making) to learn the ropes. You can also see the skills an artist has, showcasing his/her creativity with just a bunch of shapes =D
Still need to find time to make Anise
Inspired by the new emblems.. Here's my not so finish emblem.

[Image: GEDC1424.jpg]

Edit: LOL! There was a typo!
I really wanna get as good as you guys at emblem making >_< any tips??
Think of it as a puzzle and those youtube videos would really help!
I'm an emblem maker, so far I made three and you guy can watch one of the bests I have if u look at my AC in the Merc rank (#1 spot) but I wanna know, who's the member that makes the emblems for RR and RR 2? I would like to ask him for an emblem cuz I love his style, I have my own style to make my emblems but the emblem I want to make doesn't fit with my style but I feel that with his help that emblem will be a huge win x3
His name is Trace and he's in team 1. He doesn't go online much, but we know each other IRL (Much like most RR members).

I sent you all 4 emblems he made yesterday, you can study them for now Tongue Thanks for sharing yours too btw.
Most recent ones I made. Finally was able to finish some.

Kosmos

[Image: IMG_3919.jpg]

Mk6 Corvus.

[Image: IMG_3911.jpg]

Edit: I just noticed Kosmos's ear. Aligned it already, but I don't think I'll have to upload/update it; hassle. >_<
I like the corvus emblem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19