The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
HUEG! MUST SUCK ALL THE HELIUM INSIDE.
Quick somebody buy Trace a new PS3.
Awww
Well Looks like I'll tell Love_Kamper the bad news
Take your time Trace no rush...
Yeah SOMEONE GET TRACE ANOTHER PS3!!!
We should all donate a little bit or something.
U.S.S.'s sexy new team emblem, courtesy of our very own member TheDecoyTheory. I figure you guys here at RR will particularly like it.

[Image: zdJIM.jpg]
so.. no word on my tifa emblem yet eh? Sad oh well... Tears i was really looking forward to it..
Kable...Trace....PS3....troubles.....read past posts dude -_-
Could one of these be a posible emblem?

[Image: samurai_soldier_manga_anime_girl_swords_...r-5047.png]

[Image: AnimeNekoGirl2.jpg]

[Image: anime.jpg]
Note: If you want any of these emblems ill give the collors in RGB and a detailed tutorial if you wnat.

http://postimage.org/image/5whgktta3/

http://postimage.org/image/jhbenwhdz/

[Image: ECP_00029.jpg]

[Image: ecp00031.jpg]

[Image: ecp00032.jpg]

[Image: ecp00033.jpg]

[Image: ecp00034.jpg]

The Dark souls i made it was actualy first i did lol, the Persona 3 highschool patch took awhile that was my most recent, the Quad-rocket emblem was made by Roket jaX and i edited it

EDIT: Creeper emblem was prety easy, i love Minecraft so i had to make that, Soul Eater emblem was something requested by a friend AKA Kirbby, Assassins Creed Blood Emblem was requested by another friend - Roket JaX, the Durara!!! Dollars Site emblem was my own want i love Durarara.
nice!
Now thats a start!
(08-30-2012, 06:47 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats a start!

Thanks =) i dont wana over post or anything so i'll probobly update once a week.
Royal Flushhhh XD

and oh god yes Dark Souls and Personaaaaa.
(09-04-2012, 10:47 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Royal Flushhhh XD

and oh god yes Dark Souls and Personaaaaa.

Quad-roket, royal flush i belive is Ace-king-queen-jack

Yeah i actualy improved it but i wana get the bonfire with posibly a knight, however thats rather dificult to get it shaded in corectly, and yush Persona3 FTW! its much more detailed then (P3) lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19