The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
aww cmon first one should be free Happy lol btw curious how long does one of these usually take? o.O
As the leader of RR 2... can I get free emblems from now on? xDD mostly for myself and emblems to use as the main clan avatars xD
Leaders should get phallic symbols on their emblems because they are usually THE MAN!
(06-01-2012, 04:09 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]And a request made By Iraya-sama:
[Image: ACVEmblemPrussia.jpg]

Thank you Trace!!! Big grinDDD wow prussia looks awesome and the chikies are cute!!!
@Nix- My Free quota's almost full. Will probably start charging for requests after I shave off the ones from my current list. <:3 I think it'll help with the PS3 repair XD

@i_con- ... <:3 It usually takes me 1-2 hours for a solo decal and, depending on how complicated it is, 5-6 hours for the big ones. It ain't easy. <:C

@iraya-sama- There's space for about six more chickies. XD I just didn't have time to put them in this morning. I wanted to make a Canada...

@Kraneck- You're the only guy with that decal set. I deleted my copy already. <:3 You deserve it.

BTW, guys my PS3's kinda acting up again. Ima give it a break from the all-nighters I usually do for making decals. Updates next week probably. XD
You guys are definitely on a roll!
Think u can hit out mine trace after ur break? Happy lol
Hey guys. Updating stuff I wasn't able to post then.

I think most of you guys have already seen this. The B&W hasn't been posted yet though. My second attempt with the editor. (Sforza has the first LOL )
[Image: ACVEmblemFirst.jpg]

Requested by Blazero22 (He finally got them):
[Image: ACVEmblemDNA701.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemDNA702.jpg]

This is one for the guys who Loved her in Who Framed Roger Rabbit:
[Image: ACVEmblemJessica01.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemJessica02.jpg]

And one for the fans of The Regular Show:
[Image: ACVEmblemRigby01.jpg]

@i-con_Kable-13 -- . . . . :c
Ita-AC!
Awesome job as always, love your work dude!! also I noticed something dude.

I was trying to attach the first Sophie's emblems (the one with the red glasses version) with her bottom part and... I didn't matched, it's like the bottom part is completely different from the upper part, think you can fix that?
(06-03-2012, 06:57 AM)Kranesh Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job as always, love your work dude!! also I noticed something dude.

I was trying to attach the first Sophie's emblems (the one with the red glasses version) with her bottom part and... I didn't matched, it's like the bottom part is completely different from the upper part, think you can fix that?

I already have. I think Lord Leperdude is the only guy here who has the fixed version of all three of my first set (Ashley, Linka and Sophie bust decals). XD
I see, ok I'll ask lepper for them when I can.
You know what ACV emblem tools need...

PHOTOSHOP TOOLS
Due to the phenomenon called dragon's dogma...

emblems by trace will be put on hold indefinitely.

am sorry for this inconvenience.

thank you for your continuing patronage.
ah poo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19