The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The cries of people who want to see beautiful emblems on the battlefield.

Good job Kranesh, perfect for operator role Tongue.

I still can't wait to get my hands on the bunnygirl tho :3
ANISE WHERE ARE YOU?! I MISS YOU! PLEASE THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANISE, I'M SERIOUS. *Breaks down crying*
really pretty operator Kranesh ^^
wahaha I'm so jealous with your emblems all I can do are MH icons ><
Very nice operator emblem Kranesh. :3 Looks very Taka Tony-ish. Nice style choice.

I wish the servers would get back online. Downloading and uploading IRL is a bit of a hassle. XD

Just check out doc's AC in the medium-sized monitor. Looks like somebody has a new set of decals to show off. XD

[Image: RR2MainOperationsArea.jpg]

Clonezero - MH Addict here. Why do you taunt me so!?!?! <:C

------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Update. Just wanted to post a new decal. This one's a request made by someone in gamefaqs.

[Image: ACVEmblemBlazero2201.jpg]
Im gonna make an emblem of a certain monster you remind me of sometime later by the way =) hope you'll like it.
Why do ACV servers have to go down at a time when the spark of creativity is on the rise?!
Raffy. Go make BUKAKEMON. NOW.
Is the FAPPER back?
Hahaha love the last emblem dude, her blue hair looks awesome!
Welcome to The Boobie Republic.
Indeed
(05-22-2012, 11:08 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Raffy. Go make BUKAKEMON. NOW.

I don't know how and more importantly Bukakemon does not want to appear in acv because all the generators look scrawny and wrinkled Domo
(05-20-2012, 02:43 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]]Taking a small break from the usual emblems I'm making. Here's one for sforza. Kagamine Rin (Don't mind my AC. I just colored it that way to make it match the Emblem)

Imma make you an eggplant next time. m'kay?

That was really cute, thanks! I'd feel bad if my AC got shot at now so I think I better work on dodging everything Tongue

And sure, take your time on the eggplant LOL Here's more inspiration (and cute)

[Image: 4094345277_87d72aefbb_z.jpg]
Hehe. Thanks for the reference Jake. Ima consider them when I make the eggplant. BTW If you make the Test AC Walk, It makes Rin look like she's hopping. XD

Clone, You better make another awesome MH-based emblem. <:3
Hey I Trace got another request. The Queen of Yanderes and a meme: Gasai Yuno.
[Image: GasaiYunocopy.jpg]
The top one not the bottom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19