The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yo Trace, once u finish my first request I have the second one waiting for you, after today Doc told me that I can ask u for a special reward xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKING A QUICK EDIT:

Here's my next request!!!

[Image: gQgCf.jpg]

I request this one as a double emblem!!! nudity under the clothes is optional if u have enough layers... if not, then it's ok xD
Update. New decals made, but the guy who requested them didn't really like them. I'll just hang on to these for now.

[Image: ACVEmblemBlueHair01.jpg]
[Image: ACVEmblemWhiteHair01.jpg]

Kranesh -- Yup, I can do that for you, but you might have to wait a while. My boss wants me to rush work before June so I might not have much time to edit decals.

Sirius -- See my reply to Kranesh. ^__^U
Welp, I rly like those two gals dude... that guy didn't know what the art is, and sure bro, I can wait so no rush x3
I has request for you trace!! :3
(05-25-2012, 03:07 AM)illusion B* Wrote: [ -> ]I has request for you trace!! :3

Eh? <:3 what is it?
[Image: 1136386749_ekdarkness.JPG]

I know it's a bit dark but I was hoping to get more of the upper half of her body :3
(05-25-2012, 01:06 PM)illusion B* Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1136386749_ekdarkness.JPG]

I know it's a bit dark but I was hoping to get more of the upper half of her body :3

You mean her sorta flat chest...? LOL I remember this character. From Deception on PS1. Ima see what I can do. Still busy with work right now...

Anyway, Here's another request I wasn't able to upload before.

Mountain Dew Logo -

[Image: ACVEmblemMountainDewLogo01.jpg]

LOL makes this AC look like a can of Mountain Dew. LOL
[Image: ACVEmblemMountainDewLogo02.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 12:28 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='illusion B*' pid='7871582' dateline='1337922372']
[Image: 1136386749_ekdarkness.JPG]

You mean her sorta flat chest...? LOL I remember this character. From Deception on PS1. Ima see what I can do. Still busy with work right now...

XD Well more or less her back xD but bewbs are always welcome Big grin do you think you can make a full decal of her. And yeah a real good friend of mine drew a picture of her years ago. One of these days I'll have to post all his drawings!
Rick forcibly abducted my felyne and melynx emblems =(

at the very least I still have the giggi and the one Im making for you XP
you better give me something good for those Domo

or you'll never see the barrel felyne!!!
Could you guys make me a guy with a big dong I would love one on my AC.
you know mom, RR emblems dont grow out of trees.
They grow out on random grass though.
I could provide reference pic if necessary.
<< Feels left out Sad

>_> *feels so left out*
Don't get left out then! LOL

@ mother:
Yeah just provide a reference, then one of the RR people might pick it up. Or I might, if I'm not so busy with schoolwork these days. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19