The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam Unicorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
haha, I think they just can't end the whole show in just 6. It's official btw that there will be an ep7.
(05-14-2012, 02:16 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]It's official btw that there will be an ep7.

[Image: yayifications.jpg]
FABULOUS!!!
Episode 5 just came out and it had like the best air-to-air battle sequence I've seen in a long time. Not quite like Macross' turn on a dime style, but something befitting for Gundam.

Also, Rozen Zulu = Hamma-Hamma, and unimaginably it wrecks the shit out of many MS.

As a Feddie fan, I feel really bad about the last bit with the General Revil carrier. Sad that and the Ankusha was very... disappointing in terms of performance.
asdfghjkloiuytrewax Rawr ._.
I sorta expected the Ankusha to be like a regular canon fodder,it didn't seem like the type used by high ranking pilots =)

I agree on its air to air battle,I like these types of animation where giant robots' mobility aren't exaggerated =)
Where did you guys watch it, I'm getting itchy XD
The Sinanju just got 20% more badass.

EDIT: I'd like to see someone to make a build of Full Armor Unicorn Gundam in any AC game.
Just finished watching. Dem Pseudo-funnels.

No offense to anyone who likes the character. I myself find him very interesting to watch, but I just have to say once again, "Dammit Riddhe!" XD

This is one of the few Gundam titles that give me goosebumps every now and then. So awesome ;w;

ASGHJKLTongueOREWQAXCVBN Damn you episode 6. So far away ._.
I love this series, especiallly in english. Just wished they hired the same voice actor as the original char
(05-22-2012, 12:19 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I love this series, especiallly in english. Just wished they hired the same voice actor as the original char

I think they did.
watched a low quality version and fuuuuu must find HD!!!! specially the last bit ><

them pseudo-funnels would be incoms right?
(05-22-2012, 12:30 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 12:19 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I love this series, especiallly in english. Just wished they hired the same voice actor as the original char

I think they did.

They obviously didn't. Unless you're talking about the japanese voice which I'm not too fond of
got a copy from a co-worker and finally got to watch it. awesome but also annoying that you have to wait for the next ep XD

btw, who was the second face that flashed in Banagher's helmet when he was holding the tow cable? the first one was his father right?
Really? I was thinking the first face he saw was Daguza, and the second face was Mr. Gilboa @_@
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19