The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam Unicorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I can still feel chills in my spine while viewing the last scene in ep4. Woot

Aaand the Byalant custom was awesome, too! Though the pilot barely has any ties with the plot :\
(11-29-2011, 10:09 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 11:46 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 05:41 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Either that or this guy's being set up for an epic death in a future UC series. Tongue

possible but it would most likely be epic ... it SHOULD be epic.

I'm imagining a scenario where he ups his killcount by slaughtering a couple squadrons of grunts and maybe a battleship or two before he gets taken out by the enemy's new ace pilot. Tongue

would be nice that the main protagonists comes in to save him before the final blow is struck

@ shin
THAT is wat makes him so awesome!!
(11-30-2011, 12:36 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 10:09 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 11:46 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 05:41 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Either that or this guy's being set up for an epic death in a future UC series. Tongue

possible but it would most likely be epic ... it SHOULD be epic.

I'm imagining a scenario where he ups his killcount by slaughtering a couple squadrons of grunts and maybe a battleship or two before he gets taken out by the enemy's new ace pilot. Tongue

would be nice that the main protagonists comes in to save him before the final blow is struck

Nope. I want the character to be something like a big-brother mentor to the new protagonist. Then, at some point mid-to-late-series, the bad guys disable the protagonist's MS and she/he's helpless to do nothing but watch as Mr. Badass Byalant Pilot buys the farm. Woot

It's the usual plot-point anyway. LOL
true true but hey they may mix it up or something XP
Delicious Byalant was delicious o3o

I was hoping the ending would've happened differently but my gut already knew what was going to happen.

... Fuck ;_;

I've noticed that it isn't spot-on novel-accurate, so there are some things that I'm kind of hoping for but am not actually expecting. *cough*Marida*cough*

Sheezus, the next ep is like, half a year away. I need the translated novel, legal or no D:<
(12-08-2011, 06:17 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that it isn't spot-on novel-accurate, so there are some things that I'm kind of hoping for but am not actually expecting. *cough*Marida*cough*

From the first episode alone, things were deviating from the novel's events.
Which urges me to have a little more belief than usual. Still a little asdfghjkl over episode 4.

LONI WHYYYYYY

Dammit Riddhe D:<

It's that weird feeling you get when you hate what happened, but absolutely adore the execution and reality of it which makes it so fracking amazing. I missed the U.C. timeline~
(12-08-2011, 05:24 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]
LONI WHYYYYYY

Dammit Riddhe D:<

LOL
That guy in the Byalant is named Robin Diez, who is featured in a side story

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit..._Starlight

Quote:Robin Diez ( ドゥーエ・イスナーン) he is an ex-Titans pilot and is now a mechanic. During his time in the Titans, he piloted a Marasai and then a Byarlant. He was considered to be a very exceptional pilot. The base commander does not know his past.

Titans up this party
TITANS! TITANS EVERYWHERE!
finally got around to watching ep 4 and epic byalant pilot is epic. also cant help but feel that Riddhe will become some sort of antagonist near the end.

wondering tho, where the hell did the black unicorn come from? was that what the cargo ship was carrying?
Pilot is:

The Unicorn Banshee seems to be a parallel development of the Unicorn, dunno the significance though. It didn't come from the Garencieres though.
The Unicorn was built to excel in zero-g environments and for anti-Newtype combat while the Banshee was made for terrestrial and atmospheric maneuvering and also lacks the L+ system that the Unicorn has. In terms of raw performance, with or without the NT-D activated, the two units are equal.

As for arriving on the scene, it was just dropped by one of the EFSF's regular transports. It definitely wasn't hiding inside Zimmerman's ship or anything.
Anyone know what date the next installment is gonna air again?
Well, the wiki says May 2012. Here's hoping, haha.

In the meantime...

[Image: D8f4d9e69921fae4b4f795d5d137712c1330083405_full.png]

I spy with my little eye orange hair behind that helmet. Well obviously they weren't going to change THAT part of the story now would they XD.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19