The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam Unicorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Guesses anyone?

[Image: 525334_343664619073630_765506224_n.jpg]
After watching it last Friday, i've tried Googling for info but everywhere i look, everyone just says "unknown red legless mobile suit". Sad

At this point, my guesses are an update of the old MSN-02 Zeong since it lacks legs or a version of the MSN-04II Nightingale, given that there's something that looks like a large skirt on the MS's rear.
Too add, the back part where it shows the Fuel tanks looks utterly similar to the Sinanju? Could they be fitting Sinanju with a mobile armor thingy with a wire guided weapon much like the Rozen Zulu? Something like Zeong arms or maybe Psycho Gundam arms thus the Sinanju now showing up anywhere near the ending.

Edit: My initial guesses were Geymalk, then Zero the R then finally Nightingale but after starting at the picture for a few more minutes it could be Great Zeong then something totally new with Sinanju components.
It's hard to think of anything else. Looks like a mobile armor thingie(a la dendrobium) made to look like a nightingale. Those puny tanks look out of place for something that big.
Anyway that thing is going to lose I'm 85% sure.
Updated Big Rang perhaps? Certainly resembles it:

[Image: MA-05Ad_Big_Rang_Type.jpg]
\

Also, did anyone notice the ReZEL with the beam rifle from F91? The one launched the dummies at the Banshee near the end.

Also, plot discussion:

Is Full Frontal really a Char? Minerva figuratively says that he isn't, but Zinerman's reaction during his conversation says otherwise.
@J.E

I think the backpack where the Fuel Tanks are connected are from the Sinanju so yeah, it could really be the same principle with Dendrobium and Deep Striker. Yeah, it will be destroyed..lol

@Lord_Leperman
Big Rang would be too large to fit on the screen.. Ahaha!

I honestly dont recognize the beam rifle used by the other Rezel and as for Char I still doubt he is but maybe Zinnerman knows something else we dont.
(03-11-2013, 08:09 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Also, did anyone notice the ReZEL with the beam rifle from F91? The one launched the dummies at the Banshee near the end.

That ReZEL was actually dual-wielding the beam rifles from the Jegan. If you look again, the Jegan that hitched a ride on another ReZEL just before it was packing a ReZEL beam rifle.

[Image: MobileSuitGundamUCUnicornepisode6TwoWorl...t_5230.jpg]

[Image: MobileSuitGundamUCUnicornepisode6TwoWorl...t_5234.jpg]

I think they just switched weapons. LOL

EDIT - alright, i saw what you meant.

[Image: MobileSuitGundamUCUnicornepisode6TwoWorl...hot_53.jpg]

[Image: rgm-89m-beamrifle.jpg]

[Image: rgm-89j-beamrifle.jpg]
So, what rifle is that?
(03-11-2013, 04:12 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]So, what rifle is that?

Standard F90-era Feddie grunt armament, like the ones that the A2 Jegan in Gundam F91 has. Apparently, the prototypes were already being field-tested in UC 0096. Tongue
Just watched it. All this deliciousness.

Starting to wonder if

Full Frontal really is Char. Even when he was talking to Banagher and he was going on about emptying oneself, I'm getting that feeling from that conversation. rawrs.

It was fun to see the balloon inflatable decoy things XD. Oh Riddhe. You so crasy and grimdark now. Still gonna give you crap about Loni though. Asshole :v

Zinnerman and those feels mang, those feels.

Also, dear god.

I ship it so hard I'd consider it a Battlecruiser.
[Image: 1462172-FDO86EZ.png]

But you know, all these ideals and stuff, and when we get to the end and see the conclusion, knowing that it's not the end of the UC timeline and the conflict continues even after all these individual events happening, makes me feel... kind of sad for them. Then again, that's part of the beauty and appeal of a continuing timeline I guess. Still hoping for happy Marida end but I won't hold my breath for too long :v
So just finished watching it and there's gonna be a long ass fight in store for him in the next episode. I mean first the Banshee, then possibly the Rozen Zulu, possibly that big mobile armor afterwards and then what ever Martha has in store as a last ditch effort. The Unicorn is definitely gonna need all that fire power just to make to Industrial 7. I wonder if there's gonna be a Last Shooting reference or something. I'm so excited!
This is Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah, main antagonist of Gundam F-91:

[Image: Carozzo_Ronah.png]

This is his son, Dorel Ronah:

[Image: Dorel_Ronah.png]

Who looks a lot like Angelo Sauper:

[Image: Angelo_8179.jpg]

Theory: Angelo Sauper might be Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah after 27 years and that mask? That is, if he doesn't die in episode 7... Or maybe even a bloodline relative/connection.
With their love for the color purple it's very plausible actually o3o
(03-12-2013, 07:41 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]
Full Frontal really is Char. Even when he was talking to Banagher and he was going on about emptying oneself, I'm getting that feeling from that conversation. rawrs.

Unless the story deviates from the novel, then no, he isn't char. He's just a cyber newtype implanted with char's memories. He possess char's memories but not his personality, it's no surprise that he'd have a different opinion than the original Char
Actually I just thought of this, what the big red mobile armor is a new Alpha Ezieru?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19