The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
As the name implies, I'll be ranting things that happen in my shop(mostly amusing stuff), to let off steam.

first off is a pic of my crew
[Image: Marshals.jpg]

Havin an all girl crew is'nt as fun as it was portrayed in anime's(or so it would they led me to belive), many of my endevors revolve around thier personal problems, and tend to annoy me sometimes(cuz teenagers tend to overeact ALWAYS).

I'll be adding things as it happens..
wow harem mode ka dyan DT ah LOL
Good luck, DT. LOL
To those who are'nt well versed in PC Shop lingo..

Pilot - is a person hired to level-up a clients avatar character in a MMORPG, pilots usually recieve free food, money and of course free play usually all day and night..

I have 3 of these guys in my shop always, they usualy come just after opening and usually the last ppl b4 closing(average of 16 hrs a day)..
So, are these girls your Pilots? Tongue

I'm tempted to make a "... if you know what I mean Wink" type of joke, but I'll pass.

Anyway, let us know what's going on already. The suspense is killing me! Big grin
Lord_Leperman Wrote:So, are these girls your Pilots? Tongue

I'm tempted to make a "... if you know what I mean Wink" type of joke, but I'll pass.

Anyway, let us know what's going on already. The suspense is killing me! Big grin

LOL.. wow... just wow..

good luck to ya man, looks like deep inside... you're having fun.
@Rick: they're not the pilot, the girls are my marshals(bantay). I hired them specificaly to cater to the genaral masses(generaly men).

I begin my chronicles in a naration of an incident last saturday(yeah, while you guys were havin fun and booz).

I had my usual break that day when I recieved a text msg from one of my girls(the left girl from the pic), sayin theres some one creating a huge rocust inside the shop, I then called my attendant in my cell phone, in tears she narated what had just happened. A bitch customer fought with my attendant because she did'nt permited her(bitch) to play upstairs..

A quick note: because of the mixed nature of the ppl existent in the market(my shop is stationed in a market area), I only permit mild mannered "clean" ppl upstairs, and wild "not so clean" ppl downstairs(it's comparable to midgar of ff7). Tho I hate to ID ppl based on thier apearance, realistically speaking, most rich and arogant ppl don't want to mingger with the BO induced poor ppl.

Continuing from where I left, my attendant said the bitch customer had a previous record of annoying(mostly loud bitch rantings) the rich aristocrats upstairs so we labeled her poor bitch, and next time she'd come over she won't be permited to go upstairs because she anoyed the hell of many of my customers upstairs..

I know you know what I mean when I say that when you hear a girl cry in the phone you just want to beat the smuck out of the person that made your girl cry right?

I'll continue this story some other time, mainly because a customer will be using the unit I'm typing in..
Well, I think you're here to talk about this and not really look for advice on the issue at hand.

Do tell us more Tongue Each person's "slice of life" is always interesting for me.
@ DT:
What's the name of your comp shop?
@Rick: well from tym to tym I myt ask for some advise(due to the chaotic nature of things going on here..)

BTW: this ACTUALLY took place..

Continuing from where I left off, I then rushed to the sceen with, and yet the evil whore bitch got away.. I then proceded to interogate ppl from the imediate vicinity, I therfore concluded that the bitch customer was really out of line and reeking chaos thru my shop.

After some hours waiting for that evil whore to show up in front of my shop, I proceded upstairs to take a look. After that when I got back down, a very unsettling sight befell me, the reported whore customer was in the counter with my employee ready to get it on. In a blind fit of rage I then cursed the hell of her (I'm pretty proud at my diction when cursing[sometimes described as a back passed massage from a devil], it has the ability to stop a grown man in his tracks for 10 seconds, a skill I picked up when I was in elementary) to get out of my shop, hitting a 4 inch wooden wall with my fist(well I COULD hit her ugly bitch face, but then again shes still a girl), I was able to hit that stack of wood 4 times b4 I resumed to my senses to talk to her in a normal speaking voice. my hand still hurt till now, maybe i've broken some bones in my fist(hope wolfs law fixes this), an some laserated flesh because of the friction. I then banished the evil bitch to never set foot in my shop ever again(as extension, including her bitch faced friends also).

When the dust settled I was left with a crying girl which I don't know how to talk to(well YOU tell me how). She told me that she might as well retire because of the incident(which made my day even more fukin great), in reference this is the same girl I had as an employee for 2 years now(because of her vocal nature she was a target of many incidents like this[mainly boys]), in she's probably the most expirienced and trust wothy of my crew, so losing her will be a fukin mistake. Being so pissed(unable to say anything good), without saying a word I just opted head home, and cool of my head..
Wow... talk about irate. Tears

Sorry to hear about that, comrade. Those kinds of things do happen every once in a while. Let's just be thankful that you don't get them everyday.
aaah have you tried going mr knight and shining on your employee that may really work

*glitter effect on DT's face*
DT - "don't worry I vow that this would never happen again you don't have to worry" *white smile* (you do have white teeth)

employee -
*blush*
Oh bossing.

just trying to lighten the mood somwhat... but this may really work you know ... well except for the SFX and the outcome that is ...
Well glad it's all over and you don't have to deal with it anymore. Sorry it all happened dude.
Best thing is, you weren't the one who made her cry DT, here, the case usually the owner making his marshalls cry.
I can blame him a little though for not being very understanding, and the marshalls being not very common sense endowed.

Just this sunday, nung nagbabantay ako, there was regular customer who started bad mouthing me just because there were other customers waiting. He even said "Buti pa tong si kuya ___, pinapaupo agad ako.". I told him "I'm not him. I you want you could wait for his shift para makaupo ka agad.". Bad trip sya, kaso nga lang may pahabol na "Maglalaro na lang ako dito kapag hindi mo shift.".
Malas nya lang, I work at random shifts.

Tapos, this shift naman, ayaw magrespond ng keyboard kaya I had to go home and get mine. Ok na sya ngayon.

Ate Luna, We ned yo her.
@goat: currently the signage says "Tri-j Internet cafe", the name is a product of a very iritating runner. I mean I handed the my desired names of the shop for her to "run" BIR and yet it ended up no where near the ones of my choices..

@clone: well, I think I did come out realy heroic with all that back-passed-devil-voiced-bad-mouthing and punching-random-things , um thing..

I'm rely glad thats over with tho, me and my employee patched things up yesterday, maybe she was saying all those non-sense over exaustion..

Man, I realy need a male crew. these irate customers have tendencies to show up when I'm not around. Truth be told, despite being pretty to look at and honest, my girl crew are'nt cut out to be keepers of all good and peace..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14