The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Darn...

Idet if we play SC, your Zasalamel would pawn
@serene: actually looking foward to sparring with you. I'll set up some custom characters later, we could meet up this thursday(if all goes to plan)
jobet's gonna get pawned bad!!!
Haha, bahala ka na dyan inggo. Si mister Suave na lang pag asa mo haha
Doom Trigger Wrote:@serene: actually looking foward to sparring with you. I'll set up some custom characters later, we could meet up this thursday(if all goes to plan)

BARING IT OWN!!!
In a long tradition of shit-always-happening, the bitch I fended off a while back returned to my shop(as usual I was'nt around) and opted to rent a unit. Good thing tho, that my scandalous employee was upstairs when she came. My other employee then talked to her in a well mannered way(according to her) and explained that she was banned, the bitch then, opted to follow peacfully(again acording to her). This has the potential to be something very ugly..
Get a henchman and have her sent to the Babuyan Islands. xD
Give her a brightslap when she does something bad. LOL
Impale her and put a sign around her neck labeled: Bitch: Wag Tularan.
Impale in what way?
Maybe just how Vladimir The Impaler does.

But I'd prolly just do this to her:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_pcy5zKits&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_pcy5zKits&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Thanks for the creative ideas guys..

My employee was probably saying the truth(the thing where she said the bitch left peacefully), anyway, I'll just keep your ideas in mind..
Just caught one of my employee, have an album of printed heavily colored pictures.. The fked up part is she did'nt even informed me of this deed until I got a hold of the aleged album(she used the shops printer and ink without my consent..).

Naturaly I'll be thrown to a fit of rage, but in the instance that I was gonna scold her, she looked at me with those puppy eyes and I felt realy guilty(I know I shold'nt but I did). Gawd, I suck at this..
That's not good business, DT.
Just tell her nicely not to do it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14