The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pix from our moa fiasco(long overdued..)
[Image: moa1.jpg]

[Image: moa2.jpg]

Yesterday I caught one of my employee let someone in on the counter area, I gave her the lecturing of her life, I wish things like these stop happening. Now I'm getting paranoid in what my marshals are doing when I'm not looking..
Hey Pimp daddy DT!
May 29, 2008
My first time to get yelled at by a customer.

What happened:
She rented (we shall call her Ze Beets) a computer for 3 hours, and smoked while at it. I told her to stop smoking in the shop because of our regulations. I always do and tell her that everytime she comes here to do her thing.

Ze Beets paid, for the first time, her exact fees when she finished. She stayed downstairs (the shop I work in the second floor of HBC and also has a laundry shop, also by my boss). One the laundry shop employees came to my counter and we had a short chat about her complaints on that same customer. Since most of my custs time are open we decided to just talk until someone's time is up.

She came to my counter asking, if she could just check her email for a little while, to see if her -whoever he/she is- has replied to an email she sent that person. I told her, "Kung mag che-chek lang kayo, dito na lang sa akin sandali." (If you're going to just check, I'll let do it here on the server), A potential customer came and asked me to if I could alter a certain document she has with her. She ze beets then proceeded to one of our units and helped herself in checking.

With me thinking that it will only take a while (check nga lang eh), when one of my other regulars came in, since she was packed, I instinctively told Ze Beets that someone is going to rent (My exact wprds are: "Ate, may uupo ho."). She then badmouthed me, the only clear thing I heard is 'Estupido!' and 'Akala nyo hindi ako magbabayad!', after a few seconds she came up to the counter (after violently pushing her keyboard away) with a hundred peso bill. She went hysterical saying: 'Matagal na akong customer dito! Nag uumpisa pa lang tong shop nyo, nandito na ako, nag rerent na ako dito! Akala mo hindi ako nagbabayad?! Nagbabayad ako dito!' -this is pretty long...- ('I've been a customer eversince this shop opened here! Do you think I dont pay?! I know how to pay!') What she said isn't very clear to me. But It's either 'Eto ang bayad ko, suklian mo ako! At pupunitin ko yun sa harap mo!' (Here's my money, give me my change and I'm going to tear it in your face!) or 'Etong bayad ko, pag hindi mo tinanggap yan, pupunitin ko yan sa harap mo!' ('Here's my money! If you don't take it I'll tear up!' -it's her loss Ahahaha-).

Want to take her side? Here's what she does everytime she comes here:
- Smokes against the rules
- Goes very over her time, resulting to her having debts from the marshalls, me included
- Asks the laundry shop employees to buy her cigarettes from a very cnearby store
- Underpays
- Imposes herself on every person in the shop, specially the kids

Later on, I decided to just give her her payment as a sign of apology, and humility with me telling her: 'If I did insult to you than I apologize.' What she next said bothered me. 'Akala mo magaling ka? Hindi mo ba alam marami akong naririnig na reklamo mula sa ibang customers tungkol sayo?!' (You think you're so good? Don't you know that costumers complain about you?!)

That's basically what has been bothering me. Am I treating my customers right?
Here's what I do:
- I break rules. For the customers own comfort
- I'm polite and nice to customers including her back when I haven't completely analyzed her yet
- I always use my usual soft and calm voice
- nakikipagkulitan ako with the customers as a sign of pakikisama
- I time them in right, I time them out right, if they will take longer, I tell them and look for a way for them to finish faster
- I assist customers fully. Even if they are computer illiterate
- I ask for payment before they start, it's a policy

After telling me 'that', I went out to have her hundred changed. I gave her 95 pesos because our minimum is 5 pesos for 15 minutes and below rents. She stayed downstairs as I went up to check on my customers. A laundry shop employee heard her say: 'Pag galit ako, galit ako. Marami pa namang ibang shop dito eh.'

I did everything in a calm manner, the only regret I have is that I tried to befriend her.

I told my boss what happened, I have his support, because he has the same problems with her. He ended his talk with "It's ok, She's not a loss" I followed up with: 'She's not even an asset, she's a liability.'

Buti pa yung mas batang customers namin, nakakaintindi, yung mga baguhan, marunong sumunod.

What she doesn't know about me that decided not to tell:
- I became a Computer Shop Marshall since I was 12, I know what to do and how to treat customers
- I've been a customer of this same shop even before they moved to the building I work in now. An a customer in the main branch 3 months since they opened.
- The only complaints I've heard and said to my face is back when I was adjusting here. Because back then, I am too strict.

I apologize if this took a while for me to type and post and you to read...
So basically, she's a bitch. Smile
Indeed she is.
Now, If only Boss Marlone would allow me to impale her with a 12 foot spear and put a label around her neck.
Nerese Wrote:Indeed she is.
Now, If only Boss Marlone would allow me to impale her with a 12 foot spear and put a label around her neck.

Next time, just tell her that she's not welcome?
She was just here actually, she rented and threw money at me.
How impolite. She didn't even talk.
that incident has no room for our Computer Shop...Jason we usually ban those kind of people...Chair

we maintain a harmonious company within our little shopLOL

that woman is sure is a bitch... doesn't have manners, diliquent, not educated... a black sheep... grr...

=^.^=
Wow, I praise thee for keeping your cool thru that whole fiasco. Can't you do anything to her(ban, impale?)
I can't ake up a story that she's banned here, without my boss' permission.
So right now, wala.

But if she comes her and keeps up her attitude, I'll have a nice chat over a cup of coffee with my boss and have her banned here. None of the employees like her. It's enough a reason.

She's just lucky I know how to deal with old maids. Keeping calm insults them more compared to if the person they're nagging at loses their cool. The conflict is shorter making them release lesser anger, damaging them more without them knowing it. And if my guess is right, it will take her a long time to recover.

At kung pinatulan ko sya, para na rin akong bumaba sa level nya. At isa pa, with how she acted yesterday, she just destroyed herself.

I already apologized for the possible insult, It's up to her if she wants ko keep her pride and not admit that she's wrong and not change herself. Hindi na sya aasenso sa buhay nya, no matter how hard she tries to bring her old life back lalo na sa ugali nya.

Tawag na nga sa akin dito ng mga players is Kool eh. Kulot na, malamig pa.
Is the bitch an old hag or just a bossy young bitch?

I wish something like that would happen to me. I need to satisfy my sadistic appetite. Drool
Obtain a picture of her, run it thorugh Photoshop and place an "X" over her face and stick it on your front door. That should do the trick. Tongue

@DT
Are you sure that it's actually a computer rental shop that you're running? Big grin

J/K lang comrade, baka seryosohin mo eh, hehehe.
Goatling Wrote:Is the bitch an old hag or just a bossy young bitch?

I wish something like that would happen to me. I need to satisfy my sadistic appetite. Drool

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...452&page=2

My answer's in there...
Aw, sayang. May respeto ako sa mga matatanda.
haha! wow... anu un?? halimaw??? txt mu nga q kpg nandyan xa... punta aq sa pc shop nio... hehe...
Domo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14