The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
waah! edit... hehe... tgal q d nabuhay... try mu pnta maaga tpos kpag time n xa gawin mo ung cnsbi ni shin! hehe! tutal ndi mo nmn shift un dba!?!
kunwari mag-la2ro ka! haha!
Please, the number.

Also, Nerese, alam mo yung area sa stairs?

Leonidas Wrote:This is <b>Sparta</b>! *kick*
Azuriel, Burahin mo number mo...
Pag may nagtext sayo na guest dito hindi ako yun.
Hala ka.

Quote:Please, the number.

Also, Nerese, alam mo yung area sa stairs?

Quote:Leonidas Wrote:
This is Sparta! *kick*

Ayus yun.

I just found out that she still comes to the shop.
Sobrang aga nga lang. Just enough to try and miss the start of my shift.
Ang kapal talaga grabe.

Mala-'him' talaga.
June 27, 2008:
My boss has implemented the use of Handycafe, a shop timekeeping software.
I wanted to take my time and look for something better, but he kept on insisting that that be installed instead, because it will make our job 'easier' daw. Atat sya.

I had mixed feelings. Basically because, I was a customer, was and again a marshall. Basically, I know how customers feel with the warningless auto-standby, how a marshall's conscience bother's him with the inhumane computation system (1 minute excess time = 5 pesos), and a marshall's fear of having an earnings deficit of possibly 100-500 pesos and have it deducted from your salary (though I know he won't do that... I hope).

I don't know if it's the adjustment period, or verything just plain wrong. As a human, I really don't want to rely on a machine to do my work. We're already doing a fine job with just pencils and our handy-dandy deathnotes. And now we have to jigoku shoujo with an improvised hotline to hell. I'll see if it's the adjustment in a week.
Well, I have my fair share of PLDT rants, but this draws the line. 2 weeks ago my shop has been suffering intermitent connections and straight out disconections. And whenever I call thier stupid call center, they just give the usual reply that thier technicians are doing what they can, This iritating ritual continued on for 1 week, so then I decided to enlist some back up from bayantel. After 3 days of usual aplication stuff, my shop regained online status thru the help of a hefty priced dual wan load balancing router(5k ouch) and bayantel's speedy aplication process. Eversince that time, I had zero disconections. It'll be tough luck if both conections died. But hell, PLDT's load to the router really sucks monkey balls: PLDT=15%, Bayantel=75% Wtf, thats just wrong(to think that I'm paying 1k more to PLDT for my crappy conections). Now that everythings back to normal(for the time being I supose), cudos to bayantel for saving my business. I'm thinking of aplying another conection and losing my pldt line, @ the moment the load is PLDT=50%, Bayan=%50%, both running @ 1.5mbps, guess PLDT smelled what was comin and cranked out some juice(am still a little doubtfull tho)..

Note: Load balancing router- a router that can handle 2 ISPs and use them simultaneously(for a faster connection) or control the flow of trafic to the live ISP connection in the event that the other one fails.
Sounds good. Possibly a way to use your friendly neighborhood internet connection. All of them.
A new development in my ever growing grievances has risen yet again.. I was abruptly woken up from my much needed slumber and got a call early in the mornin from one of my marshals sayin theres a big problem, nothing could've prepared me from what I was gona hear.. I replied so whats the (fukin)problem? She said when they atempted to open the shop, water came out(huh?!).. The story completed was that my shop(lower lvl) was "aparently" submerged in water(OMG! *@$@#&$^*$). Rushed to my shop imediately for damage control. Am now typing this in one of my units upstairs.. Complete this story l8er(as I'm still adressing this issue @ the moment..)

To be continued
Man that sucks. Hope you get everything fixed.
I'm sorry about what happened...hope that it gets fixed soon dude.
Ouch! That's loss of capital due to the forces of nature >.<

Hope you earn enough to recuperate your losses.
Nature sucks. Hope the damage wouldn't come out terrible.
How in hell did water get in?! Malas naman nun.
Damage to the shop was'nt as ball breaking as I'd expect(Thankfully), only 2 units suffered water damage(an LCD and a desktop), Buti n lng tlaga nagppatay kmi ng breaker after closing, Kng ndi, flame damage n aasikasuhin ko..

The owner of the building where my shop is situated has a parlor(Gay den) sa tabi lng ng pwesto ko. For added convinience they built a water tank(in my second floor) that pumps up water from underground. You might be connecting the dots right now: That caused the flood.. The water pump malfunctioned and made my shop water world(Damn.. hate Gay ppl even more nao).

As for the damages, my operating hours was set back 3 hrs late because of this whole shit, and have two units borkened for 2 days(must let em dry b4 ko subukan kng gmagana p)..
ei~ bkit nga pala nag-sara ung marlones internet cafe?!?
Hindi sila nagsara...
Lumipat sila sa Pilar St., dun sa kanto, third shop yata. Laundry shop yung first floor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14