The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@serene: it's like what you said, only in this case one of em tried to order he other, then resulted ina fight. Just talked to em both, I'll observe what happens next..

Hormonal indeed.
Ah, girls and puberty. Roll eyes

DT, i'd advice you to really get the hell out of thet area.

One, because most probably, the guys who held you up might think of you as a repeat target. Two, because maybe that bitch you badmouthed is the mastermind, which means more is coming imo. And three, you're actually prone to things like that(god knows what could've happened.), because of the people there, and how they act. Especially in your case, they probably know that you own the shop, so they set you as a target or what. You might have worse ahead of you if you don't get outta there.

No offense to Ravens who live in that kind of area (I was one of you guys. And we had worse happenings than this. heheh.)
unfortunately I have to agree with shintetsu ... your only alternative is stick to a group of gaming shops in your area and form a coalition or something so you guys can help each other out...
Shintetsu Wrote:Two, because maybe that bitch you badmouthed is the mastermind...

Same thing which popped into my mind...
It's not that I'm thinking Illl, but the time difference is too close to be considered a complete coincidence...
Now that you've mentoned it, It makes perfect sense. I've been going home early ever since, and closing the shop at exactly 12am(thier closing without me of course). I think they would'nt go for my shop tho(eventho I just said that, theres some uneasiness in that). cuz all my realatives are in the vicinity(one of which is a very prominent figure in the underworld.).

I'll be more carefull(learning from expirience), tnx guys.
Doom Trigger Wrote:I think they would'nt go for my shop tho(eventho I just said that, theres some uneasiness in that). cuz all my realatives are in the vicinity(one of which is a very prominent figure in the underworld.).

Don't nobody think about touchin' DT. If you do, you'll end up getting whacked by the family.

[Image: godfatherdd2.jpg]
@ Grim: hehe, actually my lineage is quite wiered to say the least, I have an uncle who's a previous drug lord, he's not into it anymore tho, cuz he killed one of his compadres, and went to jail for it(tho he got out of jail 5 years after). Given his status before, I see him(even now) order ppl around like hench men(more like goons).

Thats not even the wiered part. I also have an uncle(the drug lords brother), whos a high ranking cop.. They only live a street apart(basically neighbors)..

My family kinda reminds me of GTA3..
Reminds me of the thing in the news now about Mayor Lim's son being arrested on drug charges. LOL

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerhea...-for-drugs
Well it's nothing new. One of Ping Lacson's kids is reputed to be quite the criminal.
sayang grim you should have pasted DT's face on the guy on the background that would have been great.
Not to be be overdone, another development in my long list of sufferings has emerged..
My one week of income has been stolen along with my moms 3 day income. Speculations sugest that it was an inside job, cuz many of the "secret" stash was also stolen(meaning the thief knows where to look), Somebody's gona get killed..

Note: I keep my shops income for a week in a safe situated from a store my mom owns close by, then deposit it, less the expense for the week come monday morning..
So yung nanakaw, nasa store ng mom mo? That really sucks man.
So DT, who do you want dead?

We're all here.
Just hope nothing worst happens after this, my life sucking too much as is..

As result I'm gonna kill demons(millions) when I go home later. Been itchin to play some VS games for some time now, to let off steam..
another reason not to come this thursday o_O DTs out for blood...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14