The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Looks lyk I'm not totaly out of luck. The 2 units that I mentioned above(including a totally drenched lcd) was revived not an hour ago..
Good to hear that, comrade. Spares your wallet and sked from the hassle of replacing those. Hmmm, looks like all that's needed with soaking wet electronics is a total drying then.
Just started 2nd branch today, nkkapanibago d2 s bagong place, cuz all of the customers here are well educated nursing students(and beautiful to boot), as opposed to naghty highsschool SOB's in the 1st branch. Quite boring here, if ya ask me..
(01-12-2009, 09:52 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Just started 2nd branch today, nkkapanibago d2 s bagong place, cuz all of the customers here are well educated nursing students(and beautiful to boot), as opposed to naghty highsschool SOB's in the 1st branch. Quite boring here, if ya ask me..

Haha! Masyado bang tame compared sa experiences mo the past year? LOL

Good luck sa new branch, I totally support a DT computer shop franchise!
(01-12-2009, 09:52 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Just started 2nd branch today, nkkapanibago d2 s bagong place, cuz all of the customers here are well educated nursing students(and beautiful to boot), as opposed to naghty highsschool SOB's in the 1st branch. Quite boring here, if ya ask me..

What's it called? And where is it LOL

I propose that we all pay a visit to this one and give the place a proper houseblessing, or should i say shopblessing, RR-style!

Who's with me on this? Happy
im with you!!!!!! I'll also install my favorite game in those pcs!!!!!
(01-13-2009, 12:12 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

I propose that we all pay a visit to this one and give the place a proper houseblessing, or should i say shopblessing, RR-style!

Who's with me on this? Happy

Ako.

At least, walang gago. At sana walang gaga.
(01-12-2009, 09:52 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]cuz all of the customers here are well educated nursing students(and beautiful to boot), as opposed to naghty highsschool SOB's in the 1st branch. Quite boring here, if ya ask me..

Trust me - a coupla hours of Dota or CS will bring out some very colorful language even from the beautiful, well educated nursing student types . Chair
it always depends on the person TS don't be to harsh LOL

anyway Im in XD
Tnx for the support guys!

A little recap of the events that happened:
A friend of my mother was selling her PC shop cuz she's getting out of the country. The PC shop was up and running for a year(almost all the PCs there were purchased only last year), when her(the owner) husband call for imediate evacuation of the islands. Actaully she has 4 branches that are situated far apart. She's selling the one in front of St. Jude..

I then investigated the place, and as it turns out it was a very good investment indeed. I was planning to study the flow of ppl in the area some more, but in the end I just jumped the gun anyway cuz the owner stated there were ppl lined up to buy that branch(I'v confirmed this cuz I hapen kno one of em ppl lined up).

@Sforza: It' current name is Quicksync and it's in front of St. Jude near Dimasalang(manila area, one jeep ride to my 1st branch). I'll change the name eventually(new registration.), but hav'nt decided on what to call it tho..

@Fox/Andrew: Maybe I'll take you there once my life normalizes, currently VERY busy, palipat-lipat b nman ko s 2 branch(due to employee shortage).. Post ko n lng d2 if everything back to normal.

Haha, cool. Field day nanaman ito. Sama ako dyan D:

So, kelan?

Aaaand this brings me to some time awhile ago.
(01-13-2009, 06:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]it always depends on the person TS don't be to harsh LOL

anyway Im in XD

wish I could say that~ in my past experiences I've seen tamed people turn into beasts when playing dota... ue professors play dota and you won't even notice they're highly trained teachers once they play~ even the head of the SAO (student affairs office) plays dota~

*edit*

Im in!
Azu, Edit mo ulit: SAO

Pero bakit ganun, yung mga instructor ko sa UE Recto, di nalaro ng DotA? Puro Major subjects pa. Ahaha.
as I said it depends on the person coincidences do occur but not every time XD.

Boss DT: how about naming it RRHQ or something LOL but on an ever so slightly more serious tone (yes that is grammatically incorrect deal with it) how about holding a naming contest of sorts?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14