The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This past 2 weeks has been hell..

3 day straight reformathon, "Left 4 Dead" like customer swarns(of mostly printing jobs), and employee shortage yet again..

But hopefully things will go back to normal(I hope) after the nxt few days, as my sister resigned her current work to help me with this whole mess. Hopefully I can host the nxt event this saturday if my predictions are correct.
(02-14-2009, 09:43 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]This past 2 weeks has been hell..

3 day straight reformathon, "Left 4 Dead" like customer swarns(of mostly printing jobs), and employee shortage yet again..

But hopefully things will go back to normal(I hope) after the nxt few days, as my sister resigned her current work to help me with this whole mess. Hopefully I can host the nxt event this saturday if my predictions are correct.

Wishing the meeting the best.

I'm unable to go on account of my Tuesday-Saturday work sked. Vomit
Again, I have taken another branch, this time near New Era University(near Comonwealth).. This one came from the same person who sold me the last one(she has 5 or so branches), she sold me the whole thing(actually pawned). Something tells me I'm in for another round of hell weeksGlare..
(03-12-2009, 12:53 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I have taken another branch, this time near New Era University(near Comonwealth).. This one came from the same person who sold me the last one(she has 5 or so branches), she sold me the whole thing(actually pawned). Something tells me I'm in for another round of hell weeksGlare..

At least you're expanding, right? Always a good sign for a business. Smile
Ok, after a week of problems(and venting my anger on a concrete wall), guess what show up in one of my routine visits to 1st branch: a freaking "laro-alis" customer.

One of my marshals imediately briefed me that this goon alegedly was renting one of my units for almost 7 hrs, and finaly when asked to pay up, had no money to cash out, and of top of that, nag-aangas pa daw.. It was good that eventho all my employees were female at the moment they were able to prevent this asshole from leaving the shop, and unfortunately for him I have saved up a maxed out doom trigger gauge from all the crap I got to endure for a weekJason.. And then, as if to rob me of my only guilty pleasure, a barangay official entered the shop, asking what the fuckWtf(he might've sensed my eyes were set to kill). In the end, my fists never got a taste of his blood, he just got booted to jail. Oh well, just another fucked up day at workChair..
what a fuking ass. I don't really know you personally but since i assume you've been feeling like shit lately, i'd like to share what i have been doing unconsciously for the past few months and found out few weeks ago. I hope it works out for you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5GUvaitm_c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5GUvaitm_c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edit: the first few seconds of the video is what i have realized and been doing...oh minus the shrooms part.
Tnx for the concern hemp. I might've sounded a little bloodthirsty back there, but I'm prety sure I'm ok now.

In other news: I've got hold of a PLDT personel that can tarnsfer my net conection lines to a fiber optic cabinet. Hope this works..
wow, then that means really good connection eh? only if you had the time, more epic fights plox! Things usually have a way of working out fine as long as you have a positive outlook in life which i'm sure you do.
Fiber optic connection... om nom nom nom.

Sucks that the guy didn't pay up. And him getting jailed isn't really great either cuz you still don't have your money. >_< But you'll pull through, man. Ganyan talaga ang negosyo. Uncollected receivables are the worst kinds of assets.
Epal kasi yung Baranggay Official.
It would've happened this way:

Kups: 'Sory na brad ala akong pera eh'
DT: "Then you shall pay your game time WITH BLOOD!!"
Kups: *Nosebleed* *Popped Eyes* *Bente-Owned*

105php lang yan. Kayang kayang bawiin yan.
Kaso epal talaga yung baranggay.
loko un ah anu kala nya nag tayo ka ng compshop.para mag free to play siya? what an ass. he should pay in blood dapat hehe at least nawala ung stress mu pareng DT hehe
that dude stole DT's bike money HE SHOULD HAVE PAID!!! Jason

edited: God that failed T T that mistake would probably haunt me
(06-16-2009, 04:44 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]that dude stole DT's bike money HE SHOULD HAVE PAIDED!!! Jason

PAIDED!!!!!!! Jason
MY BIKE MONEY!!!!@!!@
PAIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14