The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Computer Shop Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@goat: I just did.. I just did'nt look at her while scolding(banlag mode). All in all I hope I got my point across Jason ..
Yeah, let her off for now and show her that you're somewhat of a merciful boss. Hopefully, it'll breed some more honest loyalty.

If it happens again though, you should probably already lay down the hatchet.
pareho tayo nadadala ng smile.... WEAK!!!
ROFL Doc. Hearing people say WEAK harap-harapan makes me lol

There's a computer shop chain that me and Jobet visit regularly. That's where Jobet works part-time anyway, and she(the owner) only recruits relatives or trustable suki people, like Jobet. LOL
Two of my employees are leaving for good(they're gona continue thier studies.) this sunday.. I have them around for year now, and I think it'll be hard to absorb another newbie. In a different note it has been a staple punch line in my shop that we all go tour MOA(Mall of Asia, not master of arena, duh). Because we could'nt leave the shop together(alang magbabantay..), it became a joke when they said that to me. Well since 2 of em are leaving, I'm planning on bringin them to MOA this sunday. and not to let the oddball roll, I'm taking the other one(the one who'll be left in the shop) as well..

My urgent question is this, what time does MOA close?
I'm planning to take em after work(if possible), or if worst come to worst, I'll close early to give way to this idea..
That's really nice DT.

The stores probably close at 9 or 9:30 just like any other mall but the restaurants close much later I think.
Tnx sir Nix, 9 pm is a bit tight, I'll hafta check things b4 this plan is realized.

[Image: e1.jpg]
Here they are. The one in the middle will be staying. Can't help but feel attached to them, 1 year is a long time, and I've grown acustomed to thier presence everyday..
MoA's shops close at 9-10pm. The bars at the back, however, are open 'til late. Not very sure about the times though.
Just made up my mind, I'll be closing the shop tom @ 8pm.. I thought for a second that 4 hours of operation time gone will leave an impact in my wallet nxt week, but then again this might be the last time I'll see them, might as well see them all of happy..
Aww you're such a good boss, DT.
Sana ikaw na lang boss ni Doc. LOL
They're gone.. Did'nt expect to be depresed this much, as they said their goodbyes to me.
Will be posting pix of our MOA trip l8er.
They're gone.. Did'nt expect to be depresed this much, as they said their goodbyes to me.

pareho pala tayong may post separation depression... tekken na lang dude
I'm not really depressed, but did I read TEKKEN? GAME.
TEKKEN! Domo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14