The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Macross Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A new Macross series is in the works.

From what I've read in other boards, this may be released by December this year. Hopefully!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...ew-macross

If any of you has more info on this, do add to the thread.
Oh god, I have more things to look forward to now! Macross Zero had me wanting more Macross because of the awesome actions sequences. I hope Kawamori is able to pull that off once again or maybe even make it better (Lets just hope he does not pull off the same "huh?" story he did with Macross Zero).
Yeah Macross Zero could have been perfect. The first 3 episodes were sooo~ good. And then 4 and 5 came out... and it all turned to crap.

I'm expecting a lot from this one.
yeah me too?
bat sabi sa ma-Q sa 2008 pa yung airing?
New info sa december.
Rumor lang naman yun. Yung iba ko ngang nabasa, baka 2009 pa eh. I haven't even seen any screenshots. Tongue

Kaya nga if any of you has more info, do post.
The series will be set in 2070 AD? Just around a couple of decades after M7? This should be more than interesting.

Since the tunes are being done by Yoko Kanno, i'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for this one.
Some people you might see, and a VF-25:

[Image: macrosstp4.th.jpg]
WTF is a VF-25. Ah, well. I'm pretty tired of the VF-19 being the poster mech anyway.

Pray this doesn't become Macross: SEED.
Neat.. That looks beautiful. A pumped-up VF-1?
Looks like a cross between a Valkyrie and an Excalibur to me.

And how come that guy at the right reminds me of a younger Maximillian ,albeit with no glasses, darker hair and a surlier disposition?
Well judging by how he looks, mukha ngang si Max ang ginamit nilang basehan.

Baka grandchild ni Max? hahah diba matanda na yung eldest niya.
Hahah yeah. Bishounen lead. And the rest of the characters shown were girls. Tongue

Looks promising though. I hope they maintain the same quality for fight scenes as they showed in the trailer... The stock animation fights in Macross 7 really pissed me off.

So if Macross 7 was set in 2045 A.D., and this is set in 2070 A.D., that's a 25-year gap... they better show some HUUUGE technical advancements from what they showed in Macross Plus and Macross 7
That was a totally drool-worthy piece. 2008 seems so close yet so far away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12