The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Macross Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Just watched Episode 13.

SPOILERS BELOW

Okay so that explains it. The Macross we saw in Ep 12 was the SDF-4 of the Megaroad series of ships. Apparently, Ranka came from this ship... and it's being used as a farm for Vajra eggs?!

Awesome fight between the VF-25 and the VF-27! I like how the VF-27 seems to be based off the SV-51 in Macross Zero.

And what is up with Sheryl's manager?
spoiler conversation

to bad it went kaboom soon after ... it seems that the sec.'s body was something of a proxy the body blew up but not the person (she said to the vf-27 pilot to meet up with her afterthe big boom thingie went off....)

but all in all other than some important plot points I think the episode was laking =_=... no singing yes but its something else ....
SPOILERS

Though I'm really starting to wonder why she has some sort of "affinity" with those Vajra. Don't tell me she's an experiment...
Spoiler con

Maybe its like how basara from M7 can move the protodeviln as in its the unique quality of his voice but Moran's Cannon/ Ocam's (forgot the right spelling) razor suggests yes she is part vajra XD
Spoiler

Well for sure they'll tackle the power of music. They already emphasized this in 7 and Zero.

as for the manager, she's probably an ai or that body was just a robot because if you recall, it was mentioned that m galaXy was known for cybernetic enhancements
Wooot! Episode 14 was thoroughly enjoyable. That pin-point barrier punch by the VF-171 was just awesome. Tongue

Oh and grabe pogi ni Alto sa ep na ito. No wonder laglag-panty yung mga girls sa kanya.

------

EDIT: Connections between Zero and Frontier? I just realized today that the surname of the sisters in Zero was "Nome", just like Sheryl. Coincidence?

Look at this for some LOLs too: http://www.darkmirage.com/2008/06/06/mac...-frontier/ ---> Studio Nue went cheap on us hahah
NiX Wrote:EDIT: Connections between Zero and Frontier? I just realized today that the surname of the sisters in Zero was "Nome", just like Sheryl. Coincidence?

O_O

History must be repeating itself

Spoiler:
Curiously, why does Ranka seem to be against firing at that large ship that Vajra sent in?
Obviously, she has some connection to the Vajra. ZOMG

I was reading around and I saw that Kawamori said in an interview that he didn't want to make the VF-19 the standard fighter in the Frontier timeline because he couldn't stomach the thought of turning it into cannon-fodder. LOL Hence, we have the VF-171.

Oh, and he also said that though the VF-25 exceeds the VF-19 and VF-22 in terms of speed, its combat performance is actually only about the same to those two. And as we've seen up to this point, the VF-25 doesn't seem to have any internal missile bays (battroid mode was designed to be really thin to allow transformation even with armor equipped), pin-point barriers, and active stealth. Obviously, the VF-25 is being developed as a cheaper, mass-production advanced variable fighter.

So basically, the only really good points about the 25 are its speed, faster transformation, customizability, and the ability to equip a wider variety of booster packs.

Sure the 19 and the 22 were truly awesome. But their greatest flaw was that they were too expensive to produce. No wonder they didn't become mainstream fighters.
[Image: MacrossFrontier-131440x1080x264AAC.jpg]

what could this be? Ninja
spoiler

its seems to turn out that the vajra doesn't seem that bad ah yes here comes the obligatory conspiracy hope its a good one... XD
San pinakita yan, Cabs?

Yeah, it's looking like the real enemy in Frontier is actually internal rather than an external one.
NiX Wrote:San pinakita yan, Cabs?

It was shown on episode 13 IIRC. Related to the Fairy project (refer to ep15)

NiX Wrote:Yeah, it's looking like the real enemy in Frontier is actually internal rather than an external one.

The answers are on episode 15, well some of them were Big grin

Episode 15:
1/2 of the show includes Flashbacks of previous episode
1 new song for Sheryl
1 Ranka version song of Sheryl
A short showdown between the 2 singers
[Image: MacrossFrontier-15Raw1280x720.jpg]
Scheming Galaxy
Project Fairy:: Failed:: abandoned -> poor Sheryl,
what will happen to her now Sad

2 thumbs up
[Image: MacrossFrontier-15Raw1280x720DivX68.jpg]
Even though Ep 15 was a cheapass budget episode (edit: okay fine, it was still nowhere as cheap as ep 8), I'll forgive it because it just upped the tension on all fronts.

At si Alto, nakakarami na ah.
Spoil:
ep 15's, probably is the "boringest" ep I've watched, until the 2 started singing that is(That made my day).

Quoted Nix: At si Alto, nakakarami na ah.
I know the guy's beautiful and all, but does he even remotely deserve thatChair...
Just saw Ep 16. Not bad. Somehow, Brera Starne is annoying me more and more. New ending theme too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12