The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Macross Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Si Miggy ba yung matangkad? Yeah, Miggy ata.
episode 10's events were well arranged Big grin
Is ep 11 out?
my friend told me its coming out tonight and around 2 hours later the subbed version will be up at tokyo toshokan
Power of speed sub. I just hope it doesn't end up like the other one back then (found one last time and it had some crappy translation Blink )
SPOILER

Has anyone watched ep 12 yet? What's SDF-1 doing in Gallia 4? I thought it was stationed on Earth Blink
Wow every episode of Frontier has just been awesome. And I really like how they're tying together or giving a nod to all the previous Macross series, even Macross 7. And so far, they've handled the love triangle thing really well. (Episode 8's animation quality sucked balls though)

SPOILER:

And yes, WTF is the SDF-1 doing in Gallia IV?
lol I really like ranka's music style and form so cute wub wub

spoilers

ahahaha macross 2 is now null and void hahaha or so it seems (SDF-1 blowing up and all) but yes WTF is it doing there????

is it possible its just of the same class???

alto crash landed with ranka it has been decided who the winner is ahahaha

loving the ending song

ep 13's title is memory of global as in the captain of macross 1??? wtf???

tsk it will be a pain when frontier ends its damn good...
Clone, Macross II really isn't canon.

I have a theory... Diba sa Flashback 2012, si Hikaru and Misa went off in the Megaroad something and got lost in space? Alam ko that Megaroad was a replica of the original Macross. Baka yan yun.
NiX Wrote:Clone, Macross II really isn't canon.

I have a theory... Diba sa Flashback 2012, si Hikaru and Misa went off in the Megaroad something and got lost in space? Alam ko that Megaroad was a replica of the original Macross. Baka yan yun.

sorry never bothered to check

uhm where can I watch flashback 2012?
Flashback 2012 is a very rare Macross OVA featuring the marriage of Hikaru and Misa. If I remember correctly, they also showed the launching of the 2nd (or 3rd?) Macross. Like I said, it's pretty rare so just check out a wiki or something.

So you do you folks want for Alto? I personally prefer Sheryl for him rather than jailbait Ranka. -_-
NiX Wrote:So you do you folks want for Alto? I personally prefer Sheryl for him rather than jailbait Ranka. -_-

You're not the only one, Ranka is more like a sister to Alto IMO
I personally root for Ranka but Sheryl is also plausable
Ranka-chan should remain virgin.

I also noticed that Roy Focker character isn't playing a mentor/big brother role.
his just probably frustrated things are somewhat out of his hand as of the late.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12