The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Macross Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i want to see stormvoggels in this graphics!!!!!!!
I enter a thread that I haven't gotten into, ever.

...then, POOF!

OVERLOAD. @_@
alam nyo na kung saang parte ako nag karoon ng goosebumps + made me cry tears of joy LOL

Arch Angel Mark did you just try to contact me because you just texted my mother and she knows jack sh!t about what you talked about o_O ... /swt

I changed my number FYI ...
yeah i think so. hahahaha sorry dude. anyway, dont mind. back to the topic....frontier rocks!!!

what's your new num na ba? Tongue
I texted you didn't I?
I didn't get any message man....
off topics are the shitness isn't it?
hmmm okay I'll just have to pm it to you then anyway about your question on your text no klan klan didn't die you would know that if you didn't rush watching the last episode >_>

and quiet Andrew you already fail so much save wats left of your dignity Gentleman
LOL sino yung tigas na minadali yung last episode? XD Tigas talaga.
haha last part lang naman un minadali ko noh! Jason
that's even worse that means you didn't appreciate the last episode enough to take it all in ... well bitin naman ung huling episode eh so maybe we should all wait for the movie XD
ChairChairChair
I rewatched the last episode. Diba nung tumira yung Queen, napasabog yung main gun ng Battle Frontier. Bakit dun sa last scene na naka ship mode yung Battle Frontier and naka park sa dagat, kitang buo ulit yung main gun sa gitna. =P
back up weapon? well normally armies do have contingency plans and so do anime and its called the director XD

I miss watching M F on Sunday mornings >_<
I think they just didn't know how to draw the ship mode WITHOUT the main gun in the center. =P

I highly doubt that they had a spare. Remember that the main gun is a completely separate, independent module that can even fire on its own. And we never saw the frontier firing twice in a row, noh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12