The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Macross Frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DAEDALUS STRIKE!!! FTW PUTANG INA MO GALAXY!!!! quarter went lakas uhaw on battle galaxy

Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo

my wish was granted in the best way possible

Simon, John, and Peter's released modes weren't properly shown IMO

hope basara ang the others makes cameos on the movie >_>
Okay eto: Remember Macross Zero? Remember the Birdman alien? WTF is it? It's definitely not a Protodeviln. It's not Zentradi either. Could it be related to the Vajra or the Protoculture?
(09-28-2008, 06:59 PM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]What's the System-Judah? The one Luca used?

He referred to it as "the system which once endangered macross city" or somthing like that, it points to the events in macross plus where Sharon Apple hacked thru Macross and took control of the experimental Ghosts AIs.
He most likely just removed the restrictions to enable the autonomous combat directives for the AI.
clonezero is right, they should have given them more airtime LOL

(09-29-2008, 12:32 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Okay eto: Remember Macross Zero? Remember the Birdman alien? WTF is it? It's definitely not a Protodeviln. It's not Zentradi either. Could it be related to the Vajra or the Protoculture?

As I understand, that alien relic was responsible for introducing Protoculture to humans.
Somehow related to that, Mao Nome the girl from Macross Zero became a Protoculture civilization researcher long before joining the 117th Long Distance Research Fleet later on (mentioned somewhere in Frontier, cant remember where Happy ).

(09-29-2008, 09:53 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]hope basara <s>and the others</s> makes cameos on the movie >_>

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh

Domo Domo Domo
(09-29-2008, 03:20 PM)cabs Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2008, 06:59 PM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]What's the System-Judah? The one Luca used?

He referred to it as "the system which once endangered macross city" or somthing like that, it points to the events in macross plus where Sharon Apple hacked thru Macross and took control of the experimental Ghosts AIs.
He most likely just removed the restrictions to enable the autonomous combat directives for the AI.
clonezero is right, they should have given them more airtime LOL

Ah, right. Thanks. I thought it was something else. And, yes, something that epic deserved more airtime. Actually, a lot stuff shown in the episode deserved much more airtime. They didn't even show Frontier transfom. But I did like all the pinpoint barrier scenes.
Yeah I was really hoping for an episode 26. -_- I hope the movie satiates our hunger adequately.
just started watching and was just curious....are the vf-171's being used upgrades of the previous vf they were based on? or are they scaled down versions of the vf-17 nightmare valk?
The VF-171 is inferior in some ways and superior in others. So I'd say it's pretty much equal to the VF-17, which was an elite fighter for its time.
its inferior IMO!!! it doesn't use laser rifles and doesn't have the mega bazooka!!!! WEAK!!!!
But it obviously flies faster and is more maneuverable. The expensive units were ditched but the cheaper components were upgraded.
true it has to be mass produced but one fighter IM having a hard time with is what happened to the new GHOST models sheesh true the Sharon Apple incident is a very frightful thing but without that system the new GHOSTs are as good as trash >_< heck the MS nightmares fared better than them ....

Domo I really hate with absolute certainty (redundantly redundant yes I know) what they did to the GHOST series ... it just was not fair for the dudes T_T
They probably didn't dwell so much on the ghosts because they just aren't as interesting without a persona such as Sharon Apple behind them. And the performance of other UN Spacy units, and presumably the enemies too, have already exceeded that of the Ghost.
yes and that's the sad thing about it T_T
There was a speed ceiling that the 19 and 21 couldn't exceed due to human physical limits. That's why the Ghost back then had the upper hand. It's been stated though that the 25, and probably the 171 too, is able to surpass the physical limit with the use of the Ex-gear. So yeah, I guess this just reiterates what I said above that the production version of the Ghost is no longer as cutting edge as the X9 in Macross Plus. And rightfully so because the Ghost is already a 20+ year old design.
just finished frontier.....no other anime made me get goosebumps so often.....hehe....
Hahah pinaka kinilabutan ako dun episode 24 na kumakanta si Sheryl tapos biglang kumanta ng Do You Remember Love si Ranka.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12