The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: StarCraft II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@atdsutm
hahaha i know the feeling.
you should patch up to 1.16.1. everyone is on it na. just log on to battle.net
my garena username is kartiff, although prefer ko maglaro minsan sa iCCup kasi doon ang mga tao hindi namimili ng kalaro...
dito sa garena tinitingnan ang level mo bago ka labanan eh
naku TvT pala ito, sige maganda yan, sobrang inexperienced ako sa mirror

@NiX
ben and i have been playing, he hasnt lost his edge, he plays parin daw every now and then. hahaha if you watch our reps mahahalata mo i really forgot how to TvZ, its my strongest match up pa naman LOL Chair
wla akung orig Sad
naku... hindi puwede mag down grade ng patch eh.
but im using an emulator, is it posssible to make it run on garena?
oh man... hmph sobrang not sure. si NiX makakasagot niyan. Garena kasi works by linking to the actual game program.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmess...c_id=93776

a person's first hand experience with SC2

he claims that the game plays more like SC1 than WC3, even with the easier macro controls.
@atdsutm
good find. tama nga, nabasa ko rin sa gosugamers.net na blizzard had a 90min beta testing in s.korea. according to the players, the game played exactly like SC1. im really relieved to hear this
oo nga pala balitaan mo ako pag may 1.16.1 ka na. add mo lang ako sa ym ko
Poor zergs
with all the early talk of zerg being overpowered guess they got nerfed pretty badly
Blizzard said in E3 2009, that all you dont need to pay battle.net in order to play online for SC2. all you need is the original game. B.net is free
isn't bnet always free? i've played w3 bnet and i miss it! I'm more of micro than macro management. I'll give SC2 a try....maybe years from now.
everybody is more micro than macro.
what i meant was, compared to wc3, where hero management and every unit counts, SC is more of managing shit load of units, no worrying about leveling up heroes, item management, and setting up expansion or adding another hero at tier 2 homebase. i sucked at SC at late game, especially using zerg, so i go with protoss quality over quantity since i find it hard to manage over 3 groups of units.
(06-03-2009, 02:09 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]isn't bnet always free? i've played w3 bnet and i miss it! I'm more of micro than macro management. I'll give SC2 a try....maybe years from now.

There were rumors that bnet might not be free for SC2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16