The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: StarCraft II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I think I'm gonna go look for an original Blizzard game tomorrow. IIRC there's one at SM Centerpoint, it has to be still in there.
(05-11-2009, 09:22 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna go look for an original Blizzard game tomorrow. IIRC there's one at SM Centerpoint, it has to be still in there.

Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo Battlechests are a pretty common sight in Datablitz stores. And they're cheap too (relatively speaking, considering you're getting three games).
(05-11-2009, 09:45 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2009, 09:22 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna go look for an original Blizzard game tomorrow. IIRC there's one at SM Centerpoint, it has to be still in there.

Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo Battlechests are a pretty common sight in Datablitz stores. And they're cheap too (relatively speaking, considering you're getting three games).

Yep, the Starcraft disc I saw in SM Centerpoint some time ago was a Battlechest edition. Well, at least in case someone already bought it, you've given me another source. Clapping
i have finally opt-in for beta

although jake has a copy of wc3 original
i would highly suggest not to buy one, as it is not 100% sure you'll be in the beta.
http://starcraft2.com/beta-faq.xml
http://www.starcraft2.com/features/terran/terratron.xml

new terran units, i cant wait for the BETA!!!!
I hope you know na that was an April Fools joke. Tongue
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol dreams crushed! dnt wory, ithe game is definitely going to come out SOON----i hope.
Zerg tech tree

[Image: post-53533-1242659236.jpg]

Terran tech tree

[Image: post-53533-1242659216.jpg]

Protoss tech tree

[Image: post-53533-1242659197.jpg]
saw that april fools joke. iba talaga ang blizzard, gagawa nalang ng prank, pero sobrang career parin ang itsura.

honestly hope it doesnt come out anytime soon. wag muna. ayoko pa, hindi pa ako over sa broodwar.

the tech tree was taken from gosugamers.net right? you got your labels wrong, the baliktad ang protoss and terran labels mo

you guys should also checkout sclegacy.com
ang ganda na ng itsura.

NiX ive come out of retirement nanaman LOL im playing again. pucha i didnt touch it for over 6months din. laro tayo ulit when we get a chance
laru tyo, although i havent played it in a while what i have learned from nix has totally disappeared
id love to, but ill get my game back muna kasi sobrang ive also forgotten the stuff i used to know, and pls dont tell me na ikaw rin coz you will be surprised with as to how much i can suck if i dont touch a game for even a weak, let alone 6 months
well i forgot SC to the point where i forgot what to build at 11 population

anyways what is your garena name and im using 1.15.3 SC
You two should definitely play. Para makapractice kayo ng TvT.

Just tell me whenever you're game. I still play regularly.
im game just ym me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16