The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: StarCraft II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
well sorry kung lumang balita na un XP

we are talking about the single player campaign right?
btw, anyone have it?
wanna play?
i'm made of suck at the game at the moment.
we havent got the game atm, just w8 hemp
oh no prob.
i'll toke/take my time at it.

w8, has blizzard already implement region sharing between SEA and US servers?

because i think SEA and US are segregated
i don't know. hmmm.... i'll check, i don't recall being able to change servers.
no, i tried looking for an option, but by default i think i'm on NA server only.
NO LAG whatsoever and nice constant 60fps but i still suck at it...at least it looks cool.
patch 1.1 kekekekekeke
Hahah yeah at face value, I'm quite disappointed with the new patch. But we'll have to see how it plays out. The game really is too young to be changed so drastically.

Anyway, this is precisely why I haven't begun to play competitively.
good thing the Maruader didnt recieve a nerf, it is currently UP

they didnt have to nerf the seige tank, if the siege tank really needed a nerf i would prefer it losing its smart firing system.

at the moment siege tanks NEVER overkill zerglings. they apply shots specifically and as if the game is playing on its own.

if the siege tank deals 35 to +15 armored, they should just make it 35 to +35 armored so that would make it 70 versus armored and 35 to light units hydralisk will still die to 3 shots instead of two and roaches (the need a slight hp buff) still die to 3 shots, but own the rest of the other armored units and make TvT a non MMM spamming match up
any of you have any replays to share? =D
(09-22-2010, 02:12 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]good thing the Maruader didnt recieve a nerf, it is currently UP

UGH. So wrong.

as long as maruaders rape all protoss gateway units, the game is fine
anyone playing? If i wanna share replays for tips and PROTIPS how do i go about and post it here? Also? Any replays from RR?
umm does anyone have a b.net account i can burrow? or do you have guest passes. We could have some practice sessions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16