The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
One post, one cheesy/emo cliche that makes you want to bash your head against the wall.

Inspired by one of arch_angel's subordinates.

"Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."
lol. hahahahhahah

lololol here.

'You can't always trust the people you want to."

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

heres the KILLER.

"i can only trust one person that i know would never leave me....MYSELF..."

*goes into epileptic seizure*
(02-09-2010, 12:13 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

Uh. Random nerd response. This is actually a misquote of sorts from the Little Prince.

"Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

It's more about finding satisfaction in life (rather than about love). It makes a lot of sense.

HOWEVER. If you put it in an emo context, well, no comment >.>
"Whoever said that first love is both sweet and sour is dead wrong; it's only bitter."
(02-09-2010, 12:21 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2010, 12:13 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

Uh. Random nerd response. This is actually a misquote of sorts from the Little Prince.

"Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

It's more about finding satisfaction in life (rather than about love). It makes a lot of sense.

HOWEVER. If you put it in an emo context, well, no comment >.>

Exactly.

But I think AA was just quoting your subordinate's FB posts. LOL
"Dalawang beses lang naman kita gusto makasama eh... now and forever."
Emo cheese samples:

From a New Found Glory song:

I can't sleep anymore since you left
I miss you singing me to sleep
I can't wake anymore in your arms
I miss you singing me to sleep

From Evanescence's My Immortal:

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hands through all of these years, but you still have...
All me
from that cheesy song i forgot the title

bangin kaba kasi, kasi, kasi. Nahuhulog ako sayo, kasi kasi!

exam kaba, kasi, kasi, sasagutin kita kaagad

pustiso kaba, kasi, kasi, I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOUUUUU

marami pa. head hurts trying to recall stupidity..;o;
(02-09-2010, 12:27 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]"Dalawang beses lang naman kita gusto makasama eh... now and forever."

Hahaha pota. LOL Really made me cringe here.
(02-09-2010, 12:50 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]from that cheesy song i forgot the title

bangin kaba kasi, kasi, kasi. Nahuhulog ako sayo, kasi kasi!

exam kaba, kasi, kasi, sasagutin kita kaagad

pustiso kaba, kasi, kasi, I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOUUUUU

marami pa. head hurts trying to recall stupidity..;o;

I think that's this one.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OayiGSqFPnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OayiGSqFPnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It was sung (and presumably written) by Nicole Hyala. Yes, the same Nicole Hyala from Tambalang Chris Tsuper & Nicole Hyala on Love Radio.

Yes, I know too much about this that it's uncomfortable. :|
Do they play Love Radio in your office? How do you stay sane?
"I prefer it when it rains. It covers my tears perfectly."
(02-09-2010, 02:30 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]"I prefer it when it rains. It covers my tears perfectly."

*twitches* Facepalm
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAb30O9Kx2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAb30O9Kx2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultimate cheesy song... Makes me cringe whenever I hear this with the lyrics..
[Image: 340x.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10