The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: 2e37kzk.gif]

That is just fucking painful to read. LOL
(03-23-2010, 10:39 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Which is worse? This or a YAOI thread?! Vomit

THE YAOI THREAD IS BETTER!!!!!
From FB:

Quote:Bf: how are you swetheart ♥
Gf: not good Sad
Bf:why? Wht hapnd?
Gf:i have cold . .
Bf:wht? How?
Gf:i had ice cream. .
Bf:are you mad? I told you nt to eat ice cream in thisrainy season. . . .are you crazy ? ?
Look into my eyes wht the hell you think you are? Dnt you have brain? You arent a kid . . . .cnt you take care your self ? Stupid. . . Idiot . . . .
Gf: smiled. . . . Hugged him and said "I LOVE YOU"
Bf:whats hapening here? Will you plz tell me . .
Gf: .i just lov whenever u scold me that's why i ate ice cream so dat you will scold me. . .♥
Bf: stupid . . .idiot. . . .huh. . ." I LOVE U TOO " ♥ ♥ ♥

D:
Also, that certainly was retardedly typewritten. LOL
Was that a forward or was that an actual exchange on somebody's wall? D:
*cringe*

I fancy how she feels the attention when scolded though.
i know someone who's like that. coincidentally she texted me last night with just a Sad smilee. i resisted to text her back with rage (i had a headache the size of texas last night) and asked politely why the sad face this morning. it seems she's sick and feeling lonely coz her bf didnt visit her last night due to an event he went to. but seriously lady why come to me for attention ~.~ gee i dunno text your boyfriend or something ffffffffffff
(02-09-2010, 03:23 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 340x.png]

^ that is awesome LOL

Too me a happy ending is cliche as you see in books, movies, games, etc, etc
Everyone uses them however only a few use a bittersweet or depressing endings
Those endings are stronger than you're everyday happy ending cause when you see an happy ending you might get the moral of the story but you end up thinking someone will always pick up your ass to get you to that happy ending.
In a bittersweet or depressing ending the moral is a lot more apparent and it also tells the view(s) there's consequence to you're actions and not everything ends with rainbow's and flowers
(Not saying good things happen in life because they do it's just realistically life rarely has happy endings)
Hahaha, our resident manly-stud getting some Facebook action LOL
Picked up a few cringe-inducing ones from a friend. Planning to use them soon. Big grin

* Pera ka ba? Kasi naghihirap ako pag wala ka.

* Wag mo nang tanungin kung sino ang mahal ko, para mo na rin kasing tinanong kung ano ang pangalan mo.

* Maaaring puro kalokohan lang ang alam ko... pero sana alam mo rin na ikaw lang ang kinalolokohan ko.

* ang pagibig ko sayo parang langka.... LANGKAtapusan.

* pakitignan naman ung mata ko... kasi parang di na ako nakakakita... makakakita ng tulad mo.

* sana eroplano ka nalang... at airport ako... para kahit anong mangyari, sakin pa din ang landing mo.

* big bang theory ka ba?? kasi nabuo ang mundo ko dahil sa yo.
I'm re-reading this thread and I just go ewwwwwwwww.
Ang babaw ano? LOL
Now I feel like I want to PISS OFF people badly. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10