The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(02-25-2010, 02:59 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]There's this icon on Minegarde I use a lot. It would be fitting here...

Done.
(02-25-2010, 02:07 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"be who you are and say what you feel..because those who mind d0n't matter!..and th0se matter d0n't mind!"

Good evening, cheese popsicle! The number you have dialled is out of porkchops. Crazy

The dumbest things beauty queens have ever said

Contains such wisdom as:
Quote:Explain the Confucius quote "Learning without thought is labor lost": "Good evening, Panama. Confucius was one of whom invented confusion and that's why, uhh... One of the most ancient, he was one of the Chinese.... Japanese who were one of the most ancient. Thank you

Quote:Response to why 1/5 Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."
(02-26-2010, 03:57 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
The dumbest things beauty queens have ever said

Contains such wisdom as:
Quote:Explain the Confucius quote "Learning without thought is labor lost": "Good evening, Panama. Confucius was one of whom invented confusion and that's why, uhh... One of the most ancient, he was one of the Chinese.... Japanese who were one of the most ancient. Thank you

Quote:Response to why 1/5 Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Good grief, half of them are from the Southern US States Facepalm
(02-26-2010, 03:57 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]

Mukhang bagsak sa Berlitz to ah...
Quote:There is work that is work and there is play that is play; there is play that is work and work that is play. And in only one of these lies happiness.

Quote:Only the mind can make the right decisions...but undeniably....the heart decides for your happiness even if it's wrong...

Crazy
MINDFUCKED x5
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Just when i thought "she" couldn't come up with something more annoying.
Uuugh~! My brain... It HURTS~! Beating a dead horseBlahblahCrazyChairFear
When that person starts waxing poetic, just do everyone a favor and offer her some money to shut up.
[Image: Xn89Y.jpg]
Jake/Mark: To be fair to your subordinate, all those lines weren't obviously weren't written by her. HOWEVER, she certainly has a talent for picking the most mindnumbing ones.
Quote:We are all a little weird and life's a little weird...and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours...we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE..ΓΌ

...this made me wanna:

(03-02-2010, 12:36 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Uuugh~! My brain... It HURTS~! Beating a dead horseBlahblahCrazyChairFear
By far, I think that's the worst one. >.< It really made me cringe Vomit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10